Well hello Nyx

Pipers pov

I watched as Nyx and Percy appeared in between the armys. The weird thing is, who am I kidding I'm used to weired, is the black and white dragon on Percy shoulder. I watched as Nyx drew her sword and Percy pulled out his blade. Nyx let out a defining battle cry and rushed forward killing monster. Percy followed glowing slightly as the dragon transformed into a at least 12 feet grown up dragon. Percy jumped on top and directed it as it made mas Chaos.(not Chaos himself). Flames coverd the feild as Monsters blew up in golden dust. Percy Jumped off of his dragon and landed on the ground, even though the dragon was atleast 200 feet in The air. He landed on his feet and destroyed anymonster in his way.
Soon no monster were left just the stunned demigods and Selina and Charles helping the Apollo cabin tend to the injurys. The dragon floated to the ground shirking to baby size and sat on Percys shoulder. Nyx nodded at him and they walked up to us. "Why hello demigods" Percy shouted dramatically, "I am back with Lady Nyx, your welcome". Yhe demigods fell to theire knees bowing to Nyx as us warriros rushed forqard meeting Percy. We backed away quickly as the dragon on his shoulder snorted flames our way. "Hi guys" Percy said normally which is inposssible for demigods. "First of all how are you chill about a dragon and second of all, dude that dragon was sick and that jump of his back from in the air, awsome" Luke rambled. Percy introduced us to his dragon, "guys this is my dragon Dawn it was a gift from Nyx, dawn these are friends don't roast them". We nodded toward the dragon and focused in on Nyx. "Eise demigods, I belive you all have some stuff to take care off, I sense there were some causualties, in the mean time I have to talk to the Warrirors" Nyx said as the Dmigods drapped fallen deamigods over their shoulder sor dragged the injuryed into the camp.
"Why hello Nyx" Luke said when she walked over. Nyx glared at him and said," I need to talk to Chaos before I stay here and talk to the Gods, I also need to go to talk to some primortals, Bye!!", Nyx dissappeared into the darkness. "She seemed chill" Luke stated. We all nodded and Annabeth made her way to Percy, "Listen Percy, were so sorry, please forgiv-". Percy interupted her pulling her into a kiss, slightly moving there hoods up a little. Selina squealed at the two of them while Charles dragged her to the cabin. "I missed that" Percy stated when they pulled away. "I'm going to need a batch bag when I'm done with you two" Zoe said as Bianca and her walked away. Luje took my hand, We made up a long time ago and stoof next to me. "Do you guys want to take a ride over the Woods for a littkw bit?" Percy asked as his dragon blew smoke into Percys face as a response. "Sure" I said as Annabeth and Luke nodded. Dawn flew off of Percys shoulder and grew to full size. We all got on Dawn just as she flew away. Leaving the camp behind, and most of our worried.

Done, please comment your thoughts or at lines that stick out to you!!!!!!!😁😁