17 - Genevieve

I woke up smiling. I was going to his house today. I turned off my obnoxious alarm and flipped off the covers, springing out of bed. I started the day by pulling the shades off the giant windows in front of me. The bright London sun beams flooded through the windows and woke a hissing Grace.

"STOP THE TORTUREEEE!" she yelled in a muffled tone through the pillows over her face.

"Come on! Get up! We're going sightseeing today!" I exclaimed joyfully, walking over to the side of her bed that she was lying on and trying to get the covers out of her iron grip.

"Andddddd, we're going to Tom Holland's house..," I told her in a sing-song voice, immediately getting the response I was looking for. Her eyes immediately shot out underneath the covers and were followed by her entire body.

"Why didn't you just lead with that?!" she asked with a huff and jumped out of bed, flinging the covers out of the way and to the side.

Even though I was the first one out of bed, I missed the shot to use the bathroom first. She ran in with the outfit she had set out the night before, giggling evilly at me the whole way there. I let out a small laugh and opened my suitcase with care this time, apologizing for the way I treated it yesterday.

I pulled out the bright, sunshine-yellow shirt with a giant sunflower outlined in black and set it on the floor beside me, looking for the bottoms to go with it. I grabbed a pair of ripped, shorty-short jeans and got up, putting my things on the bed until Grace finished.

I sat beside them, going on my phone to see that I had gotten a text from Harry 20 minutes earlier. It read: "Hey Gen, here's my address for later. So excited to see you! Also, I don't think we picked a time, would six work?

He added a kissy-face emoji at the end that made me smile unendingly and blush immensely as I responded and told him that the time also worked for us. I told him I couldn't wait to see him either and called him my boyfriend two times in a single text. Life is great.

Grace came out of the bathroom a few minutes later, hair up in a cute, curled ponytail, and had on a simple but cute black and white horizontal-striped shirt tucked into her ripped skinny jeans. I quickly got ready, leaving my hair down and wavy, putting minimal curl into it. I took part in my regular, day-to-day makeup routine: putting on foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, mascara, a touch of eyeliner, a bit of bronzer, blush, and lipstick to complete the look. I walked out of the bathroom, showing off my outfit by doing numerous model poses.

We laughed and grabbed our mini backpacks while heading towards the door. I locked up and stuffed the key back in my bag, walking with Grace towards the elevator. We met the boys down in the lobby at nine as was planned, and after grabbing a bit of breakfast, we were off on our second day of sightseeing together.