And Her Name Is Ariel

Ariel's P.O.V
"Adam?" I asked quite shocked. He looked angry for some reason. "YOU DID THIS!" He yelled and grabbed me by the collar, pushing me up against the wall. "A-Adam, let m-me go." I said. "This is all your fault Ariel! If he wasn't trying go see you! He wouldn't have been in this condition!" "A-Adam p-please." I begged, now loosing oxygen. He slammed my head up against the wall and everything went black.

Logan's P. O.V
I decided to call Ariel, I wanted to know how she and her friend were doing. I didn't get a response, weird, she usually picks-up. I called my mom since my dad went out on a trip with his buddies. She came over fifteen minutes later with Curly. Curly, is my parents dog now since I moved out. He's eleven years old now, and he's a Poodle. He loves children, which is a good thing. I left and drove to the hospital. I walked in and asked for Xzavier Moran. I went to his room and saw this guy standing over Ariel. She didn't look very good and wasn't moving. The guy looked at me and I looked at him then back to Ariel. He hurt Ariel, I got angry. I pushed him against the wall. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled and punched him in the nose. I kept punching him till a few nurses came in. They took Ariel and that random guy away. I followed them to wear they were taking Ariel. "Sir, you'll need to wait just a minute." One of the nurses said. I sighed and sat in one of the chairs outside. After about twenty minutes I got to go in. Ariel was wearing something around her neck, I forget what it's called. They had her hooked up to machines. I stroked her cheek with my thumb. "Baby girl, please, wake-up." I said softly. Then, her eyelids opened. She blinked a few times and looked at me. She had tears in her eyes. "No, baby don't cry." I said and laid beside her. I wrapped an arm around her as she silently cried. "Don't worry, I took care of that filthy bastard." I whispered and moved a strand of hair behind her ear. I then, after a few minutes, heard her low, steady breathing. I looked at her and she had fallen asleep. I gently kissed her forehead and got up. I walked out and headed home.

*At home*
"Hey sweetie, where's Ariel?" My mom asked. "At the hospital, I don't want to talk about it." I said and she hugged me. "Everything's going to be okay dear." My mother said patting my back. I loved my mom, she was so understanding and a very great person. She was the person who I was closest to in my family. "I'm going to head out, I'll see you soon son." She said and called for Curly. I petted Curly and he licked my face. I smiled,"It was nice seeing you again buddy." I said and he barked. They soon left and I put the twins in their cribs. I soon, took a nap.