And Her Name Is Ariel

Ariel's P.O.V

Logan and I drive to the hospital. (They already got dressed and everything) As soon as we arrived there we checked in at the front desk and we went into a room. The doctor put this gewy stuff on my stomach then he grabbed this thing and traced my stomach and found two little babies. Then he said,"Looks like your going to have twins but I can't quite tell if your going to have a boy and a girl or two girls or two boys yet,come back within 3 months and then I will be able to tell what kind if babies they are." He said he was in his 60s and he was a nice guy plus he was Logan's friends grandfather. I said yes and he left and then me and Logan left. Once we got home I grinned. "We're having twins!" I said happily. Logan laughed and spun me around happily. "This is awesome!" He said. Then put me down. I texted my friend Kylie and ate said that was great! After that it was lunch time and I felt extremely hungry. So we ordered 2 pizzas and Logan ate a hole box and so did I. Then we both had Root Beers and we went to the park and had some fun (Not in that way you dirty minded people) them after a few hours we both went home and had Pasta for dinner. Then we watched t.v. And I snuggled into his chest and closed my eyes and he wrapped his arms around me. And then I fell asleep.

Sorry it's short 😔 But My IPOD is about to die I'm truly sorry.