And Her Name Is Ariel

Logan's P.O.V

I woke-up the next morning and stretched and yawned. I then got up and took a quick shower with a towel around my waist. There was a note on the table next to my bed with the lamp on it. It said,"Dear Logan,I went out to the store to go good shopping I'll be back in 3 or 2 hours.

Yours Truly,Ariel" I smiled then threw the note away. I got dressed and brushed my hair and teeth. Then I went downstairs and had some breakfast. I fed the babies and put them in their little baby couch and let them have some toys to play with. Then I turned on the television and what I saw alarmed me. "Attention all people in Dallas,Texas there has been a extremely horrifying case,there's a fire at a local grocery store,locals say they don't know what caused the fire or how it happened,they're trying to put it out and make sure everyone's ok,more on this case coming up." The lady said on the T.V. I called my mom and dad and told them to watch the babies and I rushed to the hospital. I went to the front desk. "Can I please see Ariel Patterson please? I'm her husband." I said. The lady looked at me and nodded. "In room 408 sir." She said. "Thank you." She nodded then I ran to her room. I saw a breathing mask on her and had a bruise on her forehead. She was uncounsious. I sat in a chair next to her bed and cried. I held her hand. "Ari please wake-up,I need you." I said with tears going down my face. Her heart rate was slow and she had wires in her. I couldn't believe this had actually happened. But all I knew was that I needed my love. But she was not opening her eyes or squeezing my hand as I squeezed hers back. Her eyes soon fluttered open and her heart rate was normal. I hugged her. She didn't hug back I pulled away. I looked at her. "Excuse me,but who are you?" She said looking confused. I looked at her shocked. She had memory loss. It's probably because of that huge bump on her head or bruise. Another tear fell down my face. "Ariel,I'm your husband." I said. "Who's Ariel? And since when?" She said confused. "You are,and I proposed to you see the ring on your finger? Your name is Ariel Mckenzie Black but now it's Patterson,your 18 years old you have to twin babies named Luke and Raven they have Black hair and Blue eyes and you were at the store getting more food for us but the store caught on fire and that's why you ended up here." I said and slowly caught my breath. She looked at me. "L-Logan?" She said. I nodded. She started crying and hugged me(FYI her breathing mask is off) "I'm so sorry I couldn't remember you." She said. "No,it's ok love,don't be." I said. Then the doctor came in and we pulled away. "Good knews she can go home now,but here's her medicine." He handed it to me. "Just incase she has any head-aches from that bruise on her head ok?" He said we nodded and after that we left. Who knew something as bad as this would happen? Not me.