And Her Name Is Ariel

Logan's P.O.V

I woke-up to find Ariel in my arms. I smiled. I kissed her forehead gently and went downstairs. It was her 18th B-Day today so I plan on doing anything she wants today. I am first going to make her breakfast. I made her chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and toast with jam then I gave her some coffee and I set it on the table right as she was coming downstairs. It was 10:30. She smiled. "Aw you remembered." She hugged me but first kissed my cheek. I hugged back and smiled. "Of course I do,why wouldn't I?" I asked. "Well..... When I was younger,my family was poor and we couldn't really celebrate anyone's birthday." She said sadly. I pecked her lips and hugged her again. "Well that won't ever happen now,I won't let it." I Said. She giggled. "Thanks love." She said. "Your Welcome Babe." I said back and kissed her cheek as we sat down and ate our breakfast. "This is really yummy." She said stuffing more into her mouth. I chuckled. "Thanks." I said. I got up and put me and her dishes in the sink. Seeing she was already dressed in a white cardigan with a strapless stress that's white on the too and Flowy and Til blue on the bottom and her hair brushed perfectly with water-proof make-up. I said,"I'm going to go get dressed,be down here in 20 minutes." I then kissed her cheek and went upstairs took a 10 minute shower then brushed my hair I put on a Black Shirt with blue jeans a brown belt with some black vans. I put on some Cologne. Then I went downstairs and she smiled at me. "You look handsome." She said and sighed happily while wrapping her hands around my neck and kissing me passionately. I kissed back and after 5 minutes we both pulled away and caught our breaths and then we soon went to the park. I went on the slide. "Weeeeeeee!" I said and laughed. She giggled and got on the swings and she said,"Push me!" Then giggled. I smiled and started pushing her." I love you." She said. "And I love you so much more than you will ever know." She gasped. "Impossible!" She said. I chuckled. "Nope! It's true and you better believe it." I said. "How?" She said and jumped off the swings landing on her feet. Then she looked at me. I walked up to her and liked into her crystal-like blue eyes. "Well how about this." I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her passionately on the lips it lasted for about 30 seconds till we both pulled away and she blushed. "Okay,maybe it is true,you win this time Patterson!" She laughed and so did I. "Lets go to the Mall." She said. "Okay." I said and we both went to the mall and shopped till we dropped and then we went to the movies and saw Malificent and after that we went out to Friendly's For dinner. Then we got home and fell asleep.