And Her Name Is Ariel

Ariel's P.O.V

*After we were done at the mall*

I got back home tired and I fell on the couch and slept there for the night.

*The next day*

I got up and fed the babies then I took a quick shower and put on black sweatpants and a black tank-top. Then I put in my Yoga CD in order to loose the baby fat.(Kailey if your reading this I'm sorry it just came to me for you to do Yoga😂) I paused it and ate breakfast first. After that I did my Yoga and Logan came downstairs 20 minutes later and saw me and he started laughing. I paused it and looked at him. "What?" I asked. "Yoga? Really?" He asked and laughs more. "Um,yes really,and if you don't stop laughing I'm going to hit you!" He stopped and went to eat breakfast. I continued and 10 minutes later I was finished and took another shower then I blow-dried my hair brushed it then put it into a ponytail and I didn't care to put on make-up then I put on A grey short sleeve shirt dress that was Flowy and reached my ankles then a pair of black flats then I brushed my teeth and went downstairs to see Logan playing with the babies. I smiled. Then I grabbed my phone and looked at my text messages. There was one from my friend Elmo.(Don't judge his name it's really cool and he's emo with black buzz cut hair a eyebrow and lip piercing with brown eyes (He's not Asian he's American no offense to Asians btw and he has pale skin with freckles he's also 5'10 and 18)

"Hey Ariel,wanna come to my house? Savannah,Grace,Sami(Girl)and Tori are here we all just wanna hang-out." He said. I texted back,"Sure(: be over there in 5 minutes!" I put my phone away and told Logan where I was going and I kissed his cheek and left.