And Her Name Is Ariel

Ariel's P.O.V
Logan came downstairs twenty minutes later dressed and ready for the day. He sat beside me and pecked my lips. I giggled,"Your so beautiful love." I blushed lightly and grabbed the twins. "I can't believe how much the twins have grown." I said. He nodded, Luke started crying.
Logan took Raven and I patted Luke's back. He then burped and stopped crying.
My phone buzzed in my jean jacket pocket. I grabbed it and answered. "Hello?" I asked not knowing who was calling. "Ariel?! Is that you?! It's your childhood best friend Xzavier."
I froze for a moment. No-fucking-way. "YES IT'S ME!Omg! How have you been?" I asked and was smiling from ear to ear. "Good, I'm visiting Dallas currently. Want to meet up at Starbucks by the Walmart?" He asked.
"Yes! That sounds great! Is two okay?" I asked. "Sounds great! See you then!" He replied. "Bye!" I said and hung-up.
"Who was that?" Logan asked. "My old , childhood best friend Xzavier. I'm meeting him at Starbucks." I said. "Oh, okay cool." Logan said disappointedly.
I pecked his lips,"Babe, it's alright." I said and side hugged him. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. I took my hair out of the braid and it was wavy and curly also. On my spare time I decided to watch t.v. My phone rang around twelve twenty. "Hello?" I asked. "Is this Ariel Cordova?" The male voice asked. "This is she speaking." I replied. "It seems that your friend Xzavier Moran got in a car accident. We need you to come right away." The male voice replied. "A-Alright." I said and hung-up. I burst out crying. "Baby what's wrong?" Logan said while the babies played on the floor. "I-It's Xzavier, h-he's hurt." I replied still crying. Logan sat beside me and pulled me into his embrace. He rubbed circles around my back and whispered soothing things into my ear. "I-I need to go." I said getting up and cleaning my face and then running to the car. I got in and went full speed to the hospital. I got there within ten minutes and got out. I ran into the hospital and went up to the front desk. "Xzavier Moran?" I said. "Room 411 on the second floor to your right." I went in the elevator and got out rushing to his room. I came in and he looked horrible. He had a breathing mask on with wires and machines hooked up to him. He had cuts all over and he had a casts on both of his arms. Then, the doctor walked in. "He has two broken arms and severe cuts. He also is in a deep a coma. We don't know when he'll wake-up. He's going to need to stay here for six weeks." The doctor said. "Okay." I replied sadly. He walked out and I sat by his hospital bed. I touched his hand gently. "Your going to be okay. You can do this, your a fighter! Please! I need you! Your my best friend!" I started crying again. Then, the door opened and I looked up. "Adam?"

------------------------

A/N: I've decided to continue the book! So who do you think Adam is? Comment and vote please!