And Her Name Is Ariel

Logan's P.O.V

I woke-up with Ariel in my arms. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled when she saw me. "Morning." She said. "Morning Love." I said back and she blushed lightly. I got up and I turned. "Ariel?" I asked softly. "Yes?" She said back sweetly. "Do you wanna take a shower with me?" I said nervously. She thought for a minute. "Sure." She got up and we both stripped off our clothes and I turned on the shower and we both hopped in. I washed her hair and she did the same for me. Then we both washed eachothers bodies not daring to touch the private areas. Then she looked at me. I looked at her back then her lips. I bit my lip as I stared at them. Then she smashed her lips against mine. I kissed back and we had a complete 30 minute make-out session. Then we both got out and got dressed. Then we ate breakfast. "What should we do today?" I asked her. "I want to go to the beach." She said. "Sure." I smiled. She smiled back. "Well can you drop me off at my house so I can change into my bathing suit?" She said. "Sure." I replied back. After I dropped her off I changed in my bathing suit and put a shirt on to cover my abs. She texted me and said for me to pick her up now so I did. When we got there we both set up our towels and snacks then I set up the Umbrella. She laid down on her towel. "Don't you want to go swimming?"I asked confused. "Nah,I rather tan." She said. I raised my eyebrow. "Under an Umbrella?" I said. "Yep!" She said back. I picked her up. "Hey! Put me down." She giggled trying to get out of my grip. "Nah." I said and I threw her in the water and I went in. She went back up to the surface. "Hey! That wasn't nice." She pouted. I chuckled. She splashed me and I looked at her seriously. "Oh it's on!" I said and we kept splashing eachother. But them I saw a huge wave behind her. "Ariel,watch out!" I said she looked behind her but them it was to late we both went underwater. And I swam up to the surface and searched for her. "Ariel!" I kept calling out her name. I didn't see her anywhere. I put my goggles on and went under water. I saw her and she was drowning! I grabbed her and swam to land. I put her down and did CPR. She didn't budge. "Someone! Please help!" I cried out. The paramedics came and I road to the hospital with her and we got there and they put her in a room and I waited outside crying. "You may see her now." Dr.Gal said to me. I got up and went in she had wires attached to her and a breathing mask. I sat in a chair beside her bed. I held her hand. "Please wake-up!" I yelled out. Her eyes fluttered open and she coughed up water and I took her breathing mask off her so she didn't get water on it. She then looked at me. "L-Logan?" She questioned me. I nodded. "Yes love,I'm here." I said. She hugged me and I hugged back she burst out in tears. "Shhhh,everything's going to be ok." I reassured her. I wiped her tears and she nodded. Just then the doctor came in. "Mr.Patterson,can I talk to you outside for a minute?" He asked. "Yeah sure." I said kind of worriedly. We stood outside her door. He looked at me. "I have some bad news." He said. "What is it doc?" I asked worriedly. "She only has a year and to live sir,she has this kind of disease that we can't treat,I'm sorry." He said sadly. A tear escaped my left eye. "I am truly sorry." He left and I went back into her room. She looked at me worriedly. "What's wrong babe?" She asked. I sat in the chair beside her bed. And held her hand. "Y-You only have a year to live,you have some kind of disease that they sadly can not treat,I'm sorry." I said and burst into tears. She hugged me. "Lets just live for the moment,lets spend as much time together as we can alright?" She wiped my tears and I nodded. "O-Okay." I said. The doctor came in. "She can leave tomorrow." He said. I nodded and he left. I stayed with her but fell asleep in the chair.