And Her Name Is Ariel

Ariel's P.O.V

I soon got into my Black and Red Mustang and drove to his house. I got out and saw a few other cars here to. I knocked on the door and Elmo opened it. He let me in and we all sat on the couch. "So whatcha wanna do?" I said. They all shrugged. "Movie? Games?" Savannah said. We nodded. "Games." We all said. "How about Bingo?" I said. "Okay,let me go get it." Elmo said. We played a little bit of Bingo and I won most of the rounds but we all got really bored after playing it 4 times so we decided to watch The Hunger Games:Catching Fire. We all had a bunch of snacks but once it was 8:00 at night I decided t go home. Once I got there I couldn't believe what I saw. Outside was a candle light dinner for two and Logan saw me and smiled. I hugged him. "Is this for me?" I asked. He nodded with a smile. I pecked his lips and then we both sat down and started eating. After we were done,Logan pulled something out of his pocket and kneeled down on one knee. He opened the box and it was a beautiful silver ring. I gasped and covered my mouth. "Ariel Mckenzie Black,I know we haven't know eachother that long but,I wanna spend the rest if my life with you,will you marry me?" He asked. I nodded tears of joy spilling out of my eyes. He put it on my finger and then kissed me passionately. I kissed back but it turned into a full on make-out session. After that we both went to bed.

Sorry it's really short,I'm on a Field Trip.