And Her Is Ariel

Ariel's P.O.V
It was the very next day and I was so excited! I grabbed a pair of clothes and headed into the shower. I spent almost an hour in the shower till Logan made me get out. I got dressed and blow-dried/flat ironed my hair. I fed the babies and ate lunch. I never thought I'd get married; considering all that I've been through. I've got an amazing family and I couldn't be happier.

I waited for my friends to get here. The doorbell soon rang an hour later and they both smiled at me. They gave me a big hug. "Congrats!" They said and I chuckled. "Thanks guys." I said and smiled. "I can't believe it!" Savannah said. "Neither can I!" Elmo said. "I know this is huge!" I said. "Lets go! I can't wait any longer!" Elmo said and we got into my car and left.

I drove us to the mall and we went into a dress shop. We looked around for a little bit till I spotted a long, beautiful red dress. It came along with red heels. I showed it to Savannah and Elmo and they ushered me to the dressing room. I quickly changed and walked out. They both gasped,"You look fabulous!" Savannah said and clapped her hands. "Gorgeous as ever!" Elmo said. I blushed,"Thanks guys, do you think Logan will like it?" I asked. They both nodded,"I'll get it!" I said and changed back into my regular clothes.

Savannah showed us a beautiful, black dress and dark purple heels. We had her go to the dressing rooms and once she came out she looked stunning! "Y-You look, so b-beautiful." Elmo stuttered and she blushed. "Absolutely stunning!" I said and she smiled. "I'm going to get it!" She said and after that we bought our dresses.

Elmo already had a tux and we decided to go the food court. We got pizza and breadsticks. After that, it was five thirty and we headed home. They got into their cars and left and I went upstairs. I put the dress away with the shoes as well. I then took a nap.