And Her Name Is Ariel

Ariel's P.O.V

It was about 9:00 at night now. I decided to stay up. I turned on the T.V. and watched Degrassi on TeenNick. I was bored as heck! But whatever. Oooh! A lesbian girl seen in one part! Ooooh! I watched it while eating some buttery popcorn and had a drink of Sprite. 4 hours later it was 12:00 and I couldn't keep my eyes open so I just fell asleep.

*The Next Day*

Logan's P.O.V

I got up that Sunday morning and hopped into the shower. I then got dressed into a Sweatshirt and a pair of shorts and some manly flip-flops I blow-dried my hair and brushed it then my teeth. I grabbed my knew hair dye and decided to dye my hair blue with black. An hour later I was done and it was 1:00 and I heard the doorbell ring and I opened it and it was Ariel! I told her to come in and she did then we both sat on the couch. "So what do you wanna do?" I asked her. She shook her head. "I don't know." "Park?" I said. "Sure." She smiled and so did I. We both got up and I opened my car door for her. "Thank you." She says kindly. I nodded. "Your Welcome Love." I said back. I soon got it and I drove to the park. As soon as we got there she and I ran out and I went down the slide. "Weeeeeeee!" I laughed as I went down. She laughed to and she climbed the monkey bars. Then sat on top of them. I sat beside her. "Hey Ari? Can I call you that? And I have a question." She giggled. "Yes you can call me that and what is it?" She said. "I know we just met and everything but I already have a huge crush on you,will you be my girlfriend?" I said nervously. She grinned. "Yes!!!" I laughed and I pecked her lips and she blushed. After a couple hours out at some random places it was like 9:30 at night. "Wanna sleep over at my place? You can borrow some of my clothes." I asked and said. She smiled and nodded "sure." We headed back to my place and Max and her got along very well then we all went to sleep but I had her in my arms. It felt nice.