And Her Name Is Ariel

Ariel's P.O.V

I woke-up to find Logan smiling at me. "What?" I giggled. "Your going to live! The doctor is arrested cause he's done this to lots of people!" I smiled and tears of joy fell down my face. We bother hugged. "I can't believe this!" I said with joy. "Me either!" He said. "Oh and what time is it?" I asked. "7:30." He said. "Shit!" I said in a rush and grabbed my jacket. "What?" He asked. "I slept through my alarm,I was supposed to meet my friend Madison ten minutes ago at the mall cause it closes at 10." I said and rushed downstairs him following me. "Oh I thought we could celebrate but you can go." He said sadly. I kissed his cheek. "I'm so sorry baby,tomorrow I promise." I said guiltily. He nodded. "It's ok,now go! Your gonna be late!" He said opening the door. "Thanks!" I went to my car and drove to the mall.

Logan's P.O.V

I was home alone. Ugh. Wait,I could follow her couldn't I? Yep. I quickly got in my car and followed her. All I was doing is protecting her that's all. Me and her both parked and I watched. Just to make sure no one lays a hand on her. But then this guy pushed her up against her car and started kissing her she was struggling and I got so mad I opened my car door then slammed it shut and pushed him off of her. I beat him up and after that he left I didn't do it to bad. But I told Ariel to go inside while I was doing that and she listened. After that I went in the mall and followed her but she never knew. But she went with her friend and I decided to go back home as long as someone's in there with her I'm fine. I got home at 8:30. I decided to take off my shirt and watch some television. After an hour Ariel came in with tear staned cheeks and she ran over to me. "Babe what happened?" I asked while hugging her worriedly. "M-My F-Friend Maddy,she tried raping me in the bathroom and I knocked her out and then got In my car and left I'm never going to be friends with or hang out with her anymore." She cried into my shoulder I got so mad yet sad I patted her back and decided it was time for bed. We both cuddled and she fell asleep in my arms.