XV: EARN MONEY

The cafeteria is buzzing with lots of voices from humans especially children in the morning of the orphanage as always.

Katana and Gastly just finished eating their breakfast. They went out of the cafeteria after and ready to go to the flower field where there are no people to enter the Evershire Island.

Katana remembered the MooMoo Milk when they are walking. They drank one last night and with the thought of it, she can't help but take her share for the day, not waiting for the night to drink.

Gastly saw her holding one bottle so he also asked one, "~Jie ~Jie!" Me too!

Katana hurriedly went to get another bottle of milk and gave one to Gastly.

As they walk while sipping on their milk, Katana and Gastly didn't walk in a hurry because they are enjoying the sunlight basking them in its morning glory, the enigmatic whistling wind that comes and goes, and various Pokemon calls echoing in their ears.

This is their usual morning scene that greets Katana and Gastly, they both like it. This repetitive routine and productive days. Even though nothing changes and the environment she sees isn't novel anymore, she likes it.

It feels comfortable and she feels content.

Like what home would let you feel.

Katana was immersed in her thoughts when someone suddenly appeared in front of her.

Fatty is standing in front of Katana and Gastly with hands on his hips looking at the two. 

Fatty went to look for Katana after he finished eating because he have something to say when he caught her drinking something.

He then immediately went to caught up and saw Katana and Gastly both drinking Milk!

Not just the usual milk but MooMoo Milk!

He knows that anything related to Pokemon is expensive and MooMoo milk is several times more expensive than normal milk.

And he saw the two of them each having one bottle!

He knew that Director Chris is always attentive to Katana and knew that it is because Katana was entrusted to the Director by his friends. 

But director doesn't treat the children unfairly and only shows more concern to Katana than other children so everyone doesn't really mind because Katana is adorable.

But Fatty didn't expect that Director will give Katana such expensive things to drink when a normal milk is sufficient.

He thought, 'I need to have a share too or else i'll go to director and get myself one.'

Fatty didn't really have much in his mind and only thought that he wants one too, so he stood in Katana and Gastly's, stopping them on their tracks.

"Why are you drinking MooMoo Milk?" he said with accusing eyes. 

Katana was startled but she recovered from shock not long after.

"Why? Do you want one?" She asked as she sip on her milk.

Fatty's eyes widened in pleasant surprise and he hurriedly nodded, "Yes, of course."

"Then buy one yourself." Katana smiled as she lifted her chin in a proud way because she bought her and Gastly a MooMoo milk with her own money so how can she not be proud.

But this words was different in Fatty's ears.

He look at Katana that was looking proud in front of him and shouted in anger, "Why I need to buy one? Director Chris bought you a MooMoo Milk!"