3

!Nova's POV!

My alarm being the small devil interrupted my sleep at such an ungodly hour. I pressed the button to stop it and looked at the time to see it was 6 a.m. in the morning.

Groaning in fell back to my pillow and removed the blanket from top of me using my kicks and sat up rubbing my eyes.

Sighing I stood up and did my normal routine which included brushing, taking bath, and putting my clothes on.

I have always trained for being ready to defend ourselves and people around us, so I always chose clothes which were comfortable for me to fight because who knows what is waiting for us in future and I am not very intrested in doing makup and wearing party clothes in school so.....yeah.

An oversized sweater with stretchable jeans looks fine with a low pony.

I am going to be super cosy!!

Then I grabbed the small knives I had and hid them in my clothes. I had total five of them, then I looked towards my revolver and went to pick it up but stopped.

Knives will be enough, if anything happens. I thought

After getting ready I went down to the kitchen and saw Charlie trying to make pancakes but failing miserably, so I went forward to help.

"Here let me help" I said pushing him a little and taking the spatula head from his hand.

"Do you know how to make it?" He asked as I turned to look at him.

"I am sure I am gonna make better than you.... so no worries , go and sit" I said as he raised his hands mocking surrender and sat on the dining table making me chuckle.

"By the way you look like a New Yoker" He said.

"New Yoker?" I asked with raised eyebrows

"You are really different from Bella" He said 

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked confused

"No actually, it is a good thing......... She is just like her mother" He said with a sad tone as I flipped the pancakes.

"And you don't like it?" I asked,

"I should not say this but yes, Renee is very selfish and cunning and I didn't wanted Bella to turn like her but I am happy that you are not like her and more like your grandma" He said as I placed the pancakes on the plate and poured some maple syrup.

"You only know me for two days, what if I am not the good one but the evil one just like Renee thought?" I asked nervously.

"Well I have experience in judging people and 90% of them are just like I say and you are my daughter so I don't think that I am wrong and if you are talking about your powers then I think they are pretty useful and if I am not wrong then you are the Hydrius in Avengers?" He asked as I placed the pancakes infront of him and looked at him with wide eyes.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Well......... I did some research on you–I'll not tell anyone, so don't worry, kid" He said to me making me remember Tony.

"Thanks,  I am going to head to school and some batter is left if Isabelle wants to eat some" I informed as he nodded.

"Drive safely and Don't call Belle Isabelle, she doesn't like it" He said making me smirk.

"Sure" I said and went outside the house and it was pretty cold so I was satisfied with my decision.  

I opened my jeep's gate and hopped in increasing the sond of music a bit and drove to school