꧁•⊹٭𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜٭⊹•꧂

Before we begin the story completely there is something you should know about the Mobius that I'm not gonna explain twice, and that's the importance of the Mythical Clans and how they all work in this humble planet of Mobius and how they are all separated and yet work together with keeping Peace.

Mobius is what Scientists would call a world of not just Mobians and Humans but a place of where all creatures can thrive in a peace.

The difference clans is what everyone who lives in mobius would call them. But only two clans are what help keep the other clans in their place.

The Werewolf Clan is made of mobians and humans that have the ability to turn in a huge fur beast by night but remain mobians and humans by day, they are quite intelligent, and no one has the skills to be able to work together in a group, hunt, help raise the young. When it came to the werewolves they are always willing to lend a helping hand with other clans give tips about hunting, how to grow crops, as well as how to keep warm in the winter. They are not that territorial, and welcome all who is willing to trade or share other tips, most of the Werewolf Clan can be seen living in deep parts of the forest where they are more familiar with the area, but some have been seen living in big cities, help local Policemen.

The Human Clan is responsible for building towns, villages, and Cities, as well as tools to help make things easier for other clans to use, such as guns, swords, spears, and others that aren't just are used to be as weapons, but also as vehicles, those that can help you fly in the sky with the angels, swim in the sea with the amazing sea creatures, and drive on land to help get to places quicker than just by walking, the humans aren't just made up of humans, there are Mobians that aren't as special. The human clan are also responsible for helping with Medical Needs by providing the likes of Vampires with Blood donations to help them satisfy their thirst for blood.

The Vampire Clan, are not as mysterious as you think they will be, the vampires are nightly creatures, but thanks to the humans they are able to walk amongst others during the day, they are of course in charge of finding curses for unknown blood related diseases, and other diseases that untreated can cause death to many, in payment for there service they are paid in blood pouches but they do except money, vampire aren't fear since only the Queen of the Vampires can turn others in to Vampires and to keep peace between the different clans she is only on call if she is needed, for meetings the happen between the Clan Leaders.

The Angel Clan, they are rather important after all they are in charge of Mobius's weather, day and night schedules, natural disasters, seasonal changes as well as helping other past on to the afterlife, the angels are just made up of angels but of the Gods and Goddesses, as well as Fallen Angels angels with pure black wings, those angels are not dangerous they are in charge of spreading the word of the Likes of Mother Nature and her Husband Satan, the angels are loving creatures and are very welcoming and encouraging as well as willing to share their intelligence with others, they helped the Humans Invent, the vehicles that can fly. The angels and Demon work the same after all the Leader of the Demon Clan is married to Nature Goddesses.

The Naga Clan, the clan that is made up of half human or Mobian and Snake they aren't dangerous they are rather peaceful, and share they acknowledgement of natural healthcare products with those who are willing to listen, as well as the acknowledgment of different poisons that can be toxic to others or that can help those that are needed.

The Phoenix and Kitsune Clans are very similar after all the are creatures of Culture, willing to share the different cultures with any clan, the Phoenixes and Kitsunes are also willing to spread the word to the Leader on the Clans when someone big is coming to the planet of Mobius.

The Mermaid and Mer-Folk Clan, are only spoken of legends to those who have hear songs, seen something when out at sea or even been rescued from sinking in the open water of, but no one has ever seen these creatures, and if they had they always seem to be talking like they are crazy, only few have seen these, creatures and the Clan Leaders are always grateful for these mysterious creatures help, and most of the Sea Life that had been study by Humans and Mobian Scientists are always surprised to see how friendly some of the sea life is of course their is Natural attacks only because of confusion but the attacks had always subsided.

Now that you know about the different Clans and what they do we can finally start the Fanfiction that you've all been waiting to read.

So enough of my rambling let's just get into the Fanfiction now that the boring stuff as ended.

~ Miley ❤︎