꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗٭⊹•꧂

|Third Person POV|

It's been two months, Shadow, Scourge and Sonic, were back in the village and territory of the wetewolves. It's just that Shadow and Scourge have been rather more protective of the omega, Scourge was more violent and quick to reach to those who even got close enough to the omega, he was fine with them talking to Sonic, just not be in grabbing range or close to enough to be touching hands. Shadow on the hands just kept the omega active, and always checked the food, it is was rotten or if given to the omega checked for poison, to be safe he'd often just feed the omega, as well as always check on Sonic to see if he needed anything or help with getting things. Their Werehog forms were any better, Scourge would always lick at Sonic's stomachs and growls at the omega if he tried to some him, he would also lick the omega's face and sniff at him, and keeping the blue hedgehog in his coil snarling and growling if the blue hedgehog tried to get up, to leave. Shadow just kept guard, he would nuzzle and lick the omega but Scourge would always push him away if was there to to long.

Sonic just didn't understand why, he understood if they were helping him, cause of him just sudden vomiting throughout the different parts of the day, he had past out a few times, but this was just getting on his nerves, so he just left the castle without them know or they new, it was hard to tell he just needed to get away. A sigh escapes his lips as he just sat down on a fallen log.

"There you are Sonic"

Sonic blinks and looks over at Shadow and he narrow his eyes in anger.

"What part dont you understand that I want to be alone!" Sonic growled.

"Yeah but with you passing out on us, I just can help to get worried about you" Shadow admits putting his hands up to protest.

Sonic blinks his vision was getting blurry.

"Yeah...Well you and Scourge need to respect my space.." Sonic yelled back.

"Sonic please, I know but at least calm down"

"Calm down! I am calm!!"

"No you not Sonic"

Sonic didn't get to start his sentence before he just collapsed to the grassing floor below him.

"Sonic!" Shadow yelled rushing over to the Sonic, he feels a pulse and a sigh of relief escapes his lips he picks up Sonic. He was gonna take him to the Doctor, this really wasn't normal for the blue hedgehog to feel this way, not when hits been going since the start of the second week. He started walking back to the village, he was gonna tell Scourge this too, he just feels that the green hedgehog has the right to know and can come with him. He didn't know why they were avoiding the Doctor, but it was just their instants that were kicking in and it still was.

"What happened!"

"He just collapsed, I'm taking him to the Doctor, this has been happening to much since two weeks ago" Shadow said as he just opened the doors to the castle and started making his way to the Hospital Building, crawling Sonic in his arms.

Scourge lets out a low growl at the thought of the Doctor touching Sonic, but he followed after his brother. Making it to the hospital building Shadow walked up to the receptionist, still holding Sonic in his arms, since the blue hedgehog was still passed out.