꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎٭⊹•꧂

|Third Person POV|

Sonic was just holding Aleena, he was just on the floor of the living room, it was a big upgrade from the mimic den, only because the blue hedgehog had to beg to get that, that and the Were-Folks were starting to ask of his whereabouts, he was just holding Aleena to his chest cause he was ticking Maria.

Maria was the Werehog which was why she wasn't wearing a onesie like her sister, her fur was a enough coverage, unless you were one those freaks. Werewolf are very different from Mer-folks, when they are born they are in there wolf form for their puppy or baby years, when they reach ten is when they can start to transform into there human like forms, and Maria isn't any different.

Aleena gets her Merhog form much earlier when she is five she will be able to transform into a her Merhog form.

Aleena just lifts up Sonic's shirt and just started to suck on Sonic's nipple. Sonic wasn't surprised about that anymore, it took him awhile to get use to it, but he just figured because he was a hermaphrodite this is normal, he did have some breasts to him even if it's not that noticeable.

Maria whimpers. "Okay okay..." he picks up the pup and holds her close to his chest, he could the hear the other werewolves just howl outside at the big speech, it was about time that siblings had an carnation, it's been thirty-years since the King and Queen had died and it was about time that Shadow and Scourge took over the role of Kings, it's just that Sonic even though he was welcomed into the Pack, he was nothing more than an Omega to the rest of Pack, not a ruler, just an outsider that so happen to be the Alphas Soulmate, the thought of that just made him sigh softly, at least Scourge and Shadow and the pups love him.

Maria and Aleena pull away from Sonic's chest making the blue hedgehog pull his shirt down at least his chest doesn't hurt as much anymore. Sonic just putts the pups in the playpen, with some toys to play in, they aren't that young maybe about ten months, "Okay you two play nice...Mommy could use a snack himself" he said as he picked himself up from the floor, looking out the window to see the two princes finishing up with the celebration, he just smiles to him before walking off to kitchen, now that kids were born he can finally have a chili dog the one thing that he's been craving.

"I'm glad that we could move on...and finally become Kings, I mean King Scourge just a better ring to it than Prince Scourge" Scourge said walking into the living room seeing the girls just fight over a stuffed toy.

"I guess, We just need to find a place to put that portrait up and replace it with our own family" Shadow admits, though they were gonna have to wait until Maria and Aleena become at least ten before they could get a good photo down after all Maria is still a werewolf pup.

Maria squeaks and holds her arms up to Scourge her little tail wagging, Scourge leans over to pick her up "Hey there Princess" he said holding pup close and give her small kiss on the forehead.

Shadow picks up Aleena the resemblances to their mother was still shocking to him, besides the blue stripe and bangs that he didn't really want to get cut it's what made her unique.

"Oh you guys are back, how was the coronation" Sonic asked wiping the chili off of his face, though he wasn't sure if that would effect his body, only time will tell.

"Good, Sorry that Pack only see you as an Outsider" Shadow admits, sitting on the floor with Aleena to let her roam. Aleena just smiles and smacks Shadow's face gently purring.

Scourge was already sitting on the floor with Maria just letting her play with his shades, she didn't have teeth yet so it was okay for her to chew on them.

"Okay...I can get use to it" Sonic admits as he sits down on the couch bringing his leg to his crotch area, to watch them spend time with the kids, it gives  him a break at least not that taking care of the pups were a problem, he just smiles to himself.

|Memory|

"No Shadow you can't chew on that that's your Father's" Bernadette said trying to pull the pen out of his mouth.

The Werehog pup only growls and pulls back thinking that they were playing tug of war.

"I don't think I can handle more kids..." Mephiles said tangled up in a leash, the green Werehog was wearing a harness panting like a dog but was still full of energy.

"Oh...Mephy" Bernadette giggled looking at her husband, when she finally the pen from the ebony Werehog's mouth she puts him down. "I told you a leash isn't gonna stop him..." she tells that demon before going up to him to just unclip the green Werehog, who just ran off and tackles his brother to the ground to play.

"Didn't that it be that bad...he definitely inherit your speedy" Mephiles said untangling him from the leash, before looking down at her. "Not that it matters...you are wonderful"

"Beside your looks, I think Shadow has inherit your Chaos abilities...and maybe something more" Bernadette said looking up at him with a smile on her face.

There was a yelp from the pups and both Mephiles and Bernadette turn to look to see who had yelped out a pain, only to see that two pups covered in scraps he just. The two just growl at them.

The Werehog pups only bark jumping up before running off thinking that this was a normal chase around the castle.

"Better to get their energy out now, then wait for the night..." Bernadette said to her husband.

"I do enjoy a good run, with you my Sweet" Mephiles said. Before they the same bark from there kids.

"Three..."

"Two..."

"Go" Bernadette broke off into a hard run a green trail behind her, Mephiles only chuckles before bolting after his wife.

|End of Memory|