꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗٭⊹•꧂

|Third Person POV|

A ginger cat walked into the village of home to the were-folk, the cat's fur was a soft scarlet red, dark tan muzzle and arms, white feathers on the side of her ears, a blue gemstone on her forehead, her short hair has some dark red tips same with her the tip of her tail, she is wearing a white dress, with some gold assents on the chest long white gloves that reach up to her elbows, dark leggings with some golden heels, a star shape shell necklace around her neck with the same blue gem in the center, her blue eyes look around the village she looked to be looking for something or someone, before her eyes spotted a certain blue hedgehog walking to the back of the town into the woods, this was her chance to try and get her prince to come home, even if that means kidnapping him. Or worst. The cat started to run in that direction.

Sonic was just walking to the woods so that he can be alone for awhile, he just needed to think. It's been awhile since he's been away from home, he'd talk to his Mom and Dad from time to time, but he really couldn't tell them that he found someone, or rather two people that he actually liked, his body hurts just thinking about it. But they are fun, they are so handsome. He heard footsteps coming up to him and he turned his gaze to see who it was. And his eyes widen at who he was seeing, they found him, and wasn't ready to go back with a monster like this.

"Sonic! It's been a long time since I seen you" The cat said running up to him and wrapping her arms around his neck. "I was wondering when you'll come home...after all your my fiancé~" the cat purred.

Sonic just flinches from the sudden hug and purring, he didn't agree to be her fiancé, hell he didn't even agree to the force marriage, he ran away from that responsibility cause of how bad this cat was. His eyes soon met a pair a sapphire blue green ones not ones of the cat but a certain green hedgehog. He didn't know he was followed. "SCOURGE WAIT.." he called out pulling himself away to run after the green hedgehog.

The Cat just narrows her eyes when hearing, her prince called a name of someone else but she just followed after the blue hedgehog.

Scourge made it back to the castle, eating that cat call Sonic, her fiancé, how could he be so stupid? Someone like that, why wouldn't they already have a mate.

"Um...Is something wrong Scourge?" Shadow asked his brother seeing that the green hedgehog was rather upset, and angry.

"He has a fiancé..." Scourge said.

"What? Who?"

"Scourge...It's not what you think..." Sonic called out making it to castle and was just standing on the steps to the entrance.

Shadow blinks, the blue hedgehog was the one that had the fiancé, but he wasn't wearing an engagement ring, then he noticed the cat, he soon steps up before Scourge could say anything, this is probably a miss understanding.

"What's going on?" Shadow asked just taking over for Scourge, cause he can clearly see that the green hedgehog was upset and angry.

"It's not what it looks like Shadow, I-"

"Baby..." The cat said holding onto Sonic, when the cat was touching the azure hedgehog it kind of made both alphas narrow their eyes in disgust.

"She's n-"

"I'm his Fiancé, and I just wanted to say thank you for taking care of him, I was so worried that something bad happened to him" The Cat interrupted Sonic again, her act was very believed at this point, and with her not allowing Sonic to explain, it just made who whole situation look bad.

Shadow only blinks it was hard to tell if the cat was lying or forcing herself into Sonic's situation. Something wasn't right.

"I can ex-"

"Hun, why don't you just go to the carriage? Yeah and let me do the talking. I know how stressed you can get" The Cat tells Sonic, turning his head to face her she was short compared to Sonic, but she just forces a kiss onto the azure hedgehog's lips. The two alphas who were rather being reasonable, well Shadow was just saw the two species kiss and it felt like something inside them both broke.

Sonic didn't really kiss the cat back since he didn't really like her in that way but how she made it, look it looked like he was kissing her back, he needed to pull away from the cat to at a least explain himself but when the cat pulled way from the kiss their was a thin strain of saliva between two.

"Well I'm glad that we could help you Miss Hedgehog, and congratulations Sonic" Shadow said, Sonic was about to say something to try and explain before the door was shut on his face. The azure hedgehog only blinks as his ears pinned to his head the look on both of their faces, they believe her.

"Come on Sonic, let's get you home" The Cat smiled pulling Sonic along with her towards the exit of the village, the azure hedgehog followed her every thing that he went through with the two was striped from him and the look on their faces, a missed with anger and sadness. The omega just looked back at the castle, as he tried to pulled his arm away from the cat he wasn't to go back to talk to them tell them the true. "Sonic, are you disobey me..." her voice was cold and strict.

"Let go of me Elise..we talked about this I d-" The blue hedgehog flinches with the Elise smacked him hard across his face, the fire burning in her eyes. She was a very different Mer-Mobian, on land she is pyrokinec, but in water she was just a normal Mer-Mobian that just had the power to control others with the power of her voice, but for some reason it doesn't always work, on other Mer-folk. Sonic felt a burning feeling on his cheek from Elise smacking him, something that he was rather use to. In the years of him having to date her, if he talked back or disagree, she would just abuse him.

"Now Sonic, lets take you home, I just know you'll like the village that I live in" Elise giggled taking the blue hedgehog's hand and forcing him out of the village to the fancy carriage she had arrived in.

Sonic's face was sizzling and it was hurting so he couldn't really protest cause of the pain on his skin, he just wanted to get away from, Elise but he also didn't want to get hurt, he's been with this person for so long that he knows all the ways that she had hurt him and the Omega was afraid.

|Scourge's POV|

And to think I actually had a chance, this just really pissed me off, why didn't he tell me. Hell why didn't he even tell Shadow, look hurting is one thing and I can handle the heartbreak, but when it comes to my brother that's another story.

"Are you okay Shads?" I asked him, I care about yes I call him names, but I do it out of love and respect, I just have a hard time showing it in a caring and loving way, but that cat, Hell even Sonic.

"I'm fine..." Shadow tells me, as I heard a sigh escapes his mouth. "Just thought he was the one...but I guess I was wrong"

"To honest I thought the same thing, I just never felt that way towards anyone so I just thought it was something else" I admit, this was true the longest time we had been around Sonic he's always shown the both of us his affection and how much he cared about us, even if I just growled at Shadow and we fight over Sonic.

"I'm sure we can find that connection again...but at least he's happy with his fiancé" Shadow tells me before he just started to walk away, I guess he was take a walk before the this big meeting that we had to go to, for they Nature Goddess.

Yeah Happy...I'm usually the one to break other peoples hearts. But I just didn't take Sonic to be that kind of person to do that to us.

A part of me is wishing I could see him again, and the other is just I hope he's happy, at least he was able to give us both some hope on finding a Soulmate there.