꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗٭⊹•꧂

|Third Person POV|

Honey just covered her nose as she was holding the black leather biker jacket, that was covered in sweat and just smelt like it hadn't been washed in days, maybe weeks, the yellow cat just put it down flinching in disgusted.

"Hey careful with that!" Scourge growled, he didn't look good himself, not that he hadn't been taking care of his health, but just his fur and skin care, he didn't really care much about his appearance, if people didn't like him why change, but he just hadn't realized how I could even effect his health.

"Take him...Take him..." Honey hissed as she just fluttered her angel wings and a few female angel mobians that had plugs on their noses and forcefully grab a hold of Scourge, dragging the green hedgehog way to the back of the garage where the baths were.

"Wait!! No" Scourge protest before he was gone into the back.

"So gross!" Honey squirmed.

"Don't get of that...it use to belong our mother" Shadow tells Honey not concerned about Scourge.

"Ah...I'll have to it get a deep cleaning.." Honey said handing the jacket over to another one of her works who just took the jacket off to work on getting it cleaned and looking brand new. "I have a work handed to me..." she mutters to herself folding her arms.

Rouge was busy getting Shadow's measurements, since he was pretty clean himself. She stands back to look at the ebony hedgehog up and down, holding up a picture of the hedgehog's Werehog form as if to think of away to make a clothing that can stretch to its limit that it doesn't rip, she has some ideas in mind. "I can work with this." She said to herself with a smile on her face and started to get to work on the design that she has in her mind.

Honey was looking at Scourge's werehog form with a finger on her chin she just needs Scourge's measurements before she started on the designing process.

Scourge was forced to stand, his looked a lot better, he sickly dark green fur was back to be its nature emerald green color and his peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms weren't stained, didn't look sickly either, his quills were trimmed back to being his natural quill shape. He rubs his teeth that had been forced clean by Honey's assents force brushing his teeth.

"Much better" Honey said starting the measurements on the green hedgehog's body.

A sigh escapes Shadow's mouth as he was just deep in thought, this time it was about Sonic, he really hoped that blue hedgehog was okay. After the news that the Princess was marry the omega, he shakes his head.

Scourge lets out a sigh as he just walked over to the door, while the two girls were working he was gonna go looking around the city, a new location so might as well get a feel of what the city have to offer he knows the castle was off limits as of right now.

"I wouldn't go outside Scourge it's not gonna take them long to get finished" Shadow said to his brother, who only rolled his eyes and stepping away from the door to sit down on the ground, he just needed to get something off of his mind about the blue hedgehog, he cared about the hedgehog, but he didn't want to think about him when he's already in the location that, that cat had took him too, he just really want to hurt someone for taking the blue hedgehog away from him,

"Alright Shadow, put this on" Rouge said handing over some clothes for Shadow to try on.

Shadow takes the clothes and nodded, it felt wearing for him to wear something like clothes, since he is a Werehog so clothes would normally just rip off of him, but he trusts Rouge so he takes the clothes to the back to try them on.