꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘٭⊹•꧂

|Third Person POV|

The moonlight was bright and shining into the village, of the werewolf clan.

The green Werehog, was more of animalistic, kind of body shape, he was more wolf looking than hedgehog, he just shakes his body, his once peach muzzle, and underbelly At turned into a much darker green, his muzzle is now more like a canines with some of his sharp teeth showing, his fur color turned to being a darker shade of green that lead down to his arms that had only a light green at end of his arms and highen legs, the darker green color leaded up to the tips of his back spikes and the tip of his fluffy tail, his jacket having to been stretched out to fit the more muscular build, the flame patch was now a purple flame. He just picks up his busted sunglasses that he stepped on, it was a good thing that he had a back up pair somewhere.

Shadow's werehog was much different from Scourge, but just that he just fur was more pronounced, the red stripes on his quills and arms just cover more, his golden bracelet had grown small spikes around them and his rocket shoots had turned into more of cleats.

Scourge was more animalistic than Shadow was, since the green hedgehog had a more violent background, even when they were pups, how else did the green hedgehog get the scar on his chest, Scourge into a protective stance growling showing his teeth, Shadow who did the same, the two fought more in their Werehog forms than when they were mobian, even though Scourge didn't mind throwing a few punches at the other.

Scourge lunge forward with his claws out towards, Shadow as the other did the same, the two slash at each other leaving marks on the skin from deep gash from the claws digging into the skin, Shadow growls and sinks his teeth into Scourge's arm, drawing blood from the bite, the other grunted before grabbing a hold of Shadow's wrists and throws him off, ripping of the of the fur from his arms out, Shadow only let out a yelp his back hitting a tree, before he was suddenly tackled, by the other. Scourge was getting ready to scratch to the other before Shadow ducked and Scourge's claws cut deep into the bark of the tree. Shadow taking this chance just kicks Scourge in the abdomen, with the cleats on it did a lot of damage.

The two didn't really have an audience since this was a normal thing in the village, and the other were-folks had other things to tend to, like looking after their pups, or hanging out with their mates. And they knew to not get involved with the Alpha's fighting since it was a death sentence.

Shadow grunted when he was thrown to floor by some force, the black Werehog, was covered in deep cuts and bites, his legs covered in deep gashes and bite marks, same with his arms, his fur was drenched in his own blood he struggles to stand up.

Scourge who didn't look any better, he was stumbling only because of the the bloodloss from the deep open wounds on his body from Shadow clawing and biting at him, he struggles to stay standing himself a bit of blood dripping from his lips.

Shadow tackles Scourge to the ground growling and snarling at the other Werehog saliva dripping from his teeth, before he just sinks his teeth into Scourge's face, mostly his muzzle.

Scourge claws at Shadow to get him to back off and let go, before he just reverses the bite back to the black Werehog, growling and snarling, it was at a standstill, Scourge sing his teeth into the other side force the other to yelp and let go of Scourge.

Shadow just growls, before just giving in, he was to weak and tired to keep going "F...Fine...You w-win..." he mutters out of defeat.

"I...Fucking hate you.." Scourge growls out of breath himself before just collapsing, unable to keep going, both males had some very deep marks that was life threatening to most mobians and humans but to them, they can survive it.

|Scourge's POV|

Chaos everything hurts, why doesn't the transformation have be so painful and why did we have to fight. I felt someone touching me thinking the it was just Shadow I didn't bother to wake up, until a scent hit my nose, that's not Shadow's scent and it's definitely not the scent of the other were-folks in the village, my eyes shot open and I was face to face, with someone.

He's green orbs looked back at me, who or what is he, he looked mobian but he didn't smell mobian how far did I even walk when I wasn't in mind. He was blue hedgehog with quills like mine, same with his back spikes, his peach muzzle, underbelly and arms, on his wrists were golden bracelets with an emerald gem in the center of the bracelet, an necklace that had a sea shell on it with an emerald on it. I have to say more a male he's kind of sexy, with the slim and curvy figure of his.

"Oh thank Chaos your awake" He said, I was not expecting that kind of voice from him.

"Yeah" I asked sitting up, one thing I hate about my Werehog form is that my jacket ripped at the sleeves.

He holding out his hand to help me up. I was hesitant but took his hand, his hand was soft I mean he looked softer even if he was an inch shorter than me, at least I'm taller than someone...Shads is taller than me even with his rocket shoes on.

"Scourge!" I heard someone say to me, I low growl escaped my throat when I turned to see who was calling me, I saw Shadow running up to me, he heals fast. I turn my attention to the hedgehog I was...he's gone how did he get away that fast from me or did it hit my head to hard and I'm hallucinating. I no his scent was to real.

"What is it?" I say to him.

"I was kind of looking for you" he said to me, that's the first I just shake my head and started walking back to the village, I just want another nap and away from this asshole...maybe the hedgehog will be here again tonight, I just want to know if he really does live out here I have the right to know.