꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢٭⊹•꧂

|Third Person POV|

"Okay you can remove the blindfolded" Scourge said to the blue hedgehog he took the hedgehog outside, though it took him a lot of work to do but he did it, it was his surprise to the blue hedgehog, since bringing his parents here was Shadow's idea.

Sonic takes the blink fold off and sees the small, well it wasn't small for say it was rather big, but the water was so clear and have a lot of beautiful plants around it, it was enough space for him for to Swim in, and for him to have more than just him in the water, it was what he wanted, a small little area to Swim around in to stretch his tail out that wasn't a bathtub "Scourge I..."

"I know...I just wanted to, I know it's not much and Shads bringing your parents here, probably was a better gift then this...but you just saw how cramped you were in the bathtub so Amy and I worked hard to get you this mini pool filled with natural and clear water, Rouge did the designing" Scourge admits rubbing the back of his quills, he was really nervous around the mini pool, it was a twenty-eight feet by twelve inches and the depth for both ends are seven feet, but with the plants like lily pads and some other water theme plants that are growing around the pool and floating on the pool.

"I love it Scourge" Sonic said wrapping his arms around the green hedgehog, before pushing his lips onto the other's. Scourge blinks but kisses the other back, his hands accidentally pressing up against Sonic's back spikes when made the hedgehog make a noise opening his mouth in the kiss which just allowed the green hedgehog to start french kissing the blue hedgehog. Sonic pulls away a strain of saliva between the two, before Scourge just smirks and starts petting and rubbing, the omega's back spikes making the hedgehog to moan and purr, his body trembling but he was enjoying the touch. "Looks like I found my favorite spot~" he purred.

"Y-your a d-dick" Sonic mumbles out his ears flatten to his head in submission, his just continues purring and humming.

Scourge only chuckles and stops to kiss the blue hedgehog again.

Sonic gladly kisses Scourge back, but he pulls away just giving the shell necklace to Scourge and slips off his shoes, socks and his shorts, before just jumping into the pool, the clothes were made to be water proof. He just pocks his head out of the water with a smile on face. "Thanks...But you should join me?"

"N-No I'm good" Scourge said stammering a little he just took a seat on the grass to watch the blue hedgehog.

"You know you'll never over come the fear unless you face it" Sonic tells Scourge placing his webbed hands on Scourge's lap.

"I know...it's just this was a big thing for me..." Scourge admits he lets out a sigh, he really didn't want to tell Sonic the truth about be afraid of water but the omega has the right to know. "It just happened when I was little, Shads and I were playing playing by the lake in the woods Mom and Dad weren't around us but we knew to be careful, into a wasn't looking where I was going and ran straight that lake, and I sank right into the water, I was in panic so I was freaking besides staying calm, the last I remember seeing was Shads' hand pulling me out of lake" the green hedgehog admits. "It's that I don't know how to swim it's just fear of me just panicking to the point that I forget how to swim and just sink to the bottom, and just drown." He added before he felt a web hand on his own.

"If you drown I'll be there to catch you, I promise" Sonic said starting into Scourge's eyes the hearts had returned to both of their eyes.