꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚒𝚡٭⊹•꧂

A female hedgehog, with green fur, quills that are similar to Sonic's, her quill tips and back spike tips are a blonde yellow, a single blue stripe that goes from her top quill to her forehead, five long quills that are blue, that curl and swoop down to her face, light peach muzzle, arms and underbelly, deep baby blue eyes, her clothes here a black turtleneck sleeveless vest, black shorts with a red belt, long white gloves that reach up to to her elbows the folds are a dark purple that ends in a triangle on the end of the gloves, long running boots that go up to ankles the shoes color are dark purple with a white strap as well as a dark red flame circle on the side of her shoes, around her neck is a necklace that is one of those Best Friend necklaces on the charm was a light blue gemstone. This is Aleena Sonia Merhog

A Female Hedgehog, her fur is black, her quills are similar to Sonic's with dark blue stripes running down her quills, dark blue eyeliner looking marks on the side of eyes, a peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms that had the same dark blue stripes that ran from the elbows to her hands that end in a dark blue circles, her head stripe ends with bangs that are similar to Amy's that were dark blue, she has dark green eyes, she is wearing a purple off the shoulder sleeveless shirt, white shorts with a white belt that is being held my a golden ring, she is wearing white gloves that had the same blue circles on the gloves at the end of the gloves were golden inhibitor rings, her shoes are similar to Sonic's just with purple instead of red, inhibitor rings on her ankles, her Werehog form is very similar to Scourge's Werehog form, so more wolf like build just with white fluffy chest fur that covers her neck but disappears when she is in her mobian form, around her neck is a necklace that's the other end of the necklace that Aleena is wearing. This is Maria Kayla Werehog.

Both kids are Five years old.

|Third Person POV|

Sonic was looking at a the portrait of his family, he remembers how strict the photographer was, Sonic was rather alone standing in the middle of his husbands, they really made him look like an outsider, his daughters had tiaras on their head, while his husbands had the kings crowns on their head. Maria was sitting in front of Shadow with the ebony hedgehog's hand on her shoulder to show off the ring that was on his finger, and Aleena sitting in front of Scourge, with the green hedgehog's hand on her shoulder showing of the ring on his finger, while the blue hedgehog himself was force to stand in the middle with his hands behind his back, the first picture that was taken didn't have him in it but this does, he just didn't understand and during the night the picture changes into a them being in their werehog forms, and they force Sonic to wear a collar on his neck just to show he was property. The Merhog lets out a sigh as he heard footsteps coming.

"Mommy Mommy!" Two small hedgehogs called out running up to Sonic, a green and ebony hedgehog's coming up behind them, their clothes changed from that normal bad boy to a royalty one, tho they didn't seem to happy with wearing the clothes, now that they are kings they had to look the part, and Sonic was stuck either wearing slutty clothes or no clothes at all. Rouge was at least nice enough to make the slutty clothes feel comfortable than tight. The clothing of course was a black tank top with a cropped top hoodie, that had fluffy fur trim it was supposed to be wore of the shoulders, a black choker, his clothes showed off his stomach and the permanent bite marks from the Alphas, ripped booty shorts that if he bent over show of his ass, and fishing net stockings that clipped to his shorts, that stockings were more of an insult to him cause he's a Merhog. He hugs his Daughters, they were dressed in cute dresses with there tiaras on there head, they were expecting guest from the other clans to show up to the village, it has been a whole five years since the coronation, the wedding, and the kids being born, and today was the special day because the Mermaid Clan has had the bill passed to have their gates open to the public and the fallen city has resurfaced.