𝟏.𝟎𝟕 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓

When I got into my car I completely screamed, I'm glad that Karl didn't hear that because he would think I'm still a freak like I used to be

I asked him out, again. Finally.

I hope I leave a good impression, I don't him to look at me and think I was the same as before. I think he knew that I needed an another chance, but I shouldn't get my hopes up.

I start driving back home, I try to call Dream but he didn't answer. And I didn't bother to call him again, I bet he's busy with George again.

He's always with George, I can't remember the last time I was alone with Dream. I'm not jealous or whatever it's just no more time to spend together.

The time is gone and you can't get it back again, he knows that.

I drove back home and went inside with the groceries, I put them in the fridge.

I wanted to text Karl and I definitely gave in.

Sapnap🔥
Hey Karl, I just wanted to say that we are going to go in a coffee shop so you don't have to dress like formally or anything.
Dress however you want and whatever you're comfortable in!
Seen

I'm telling you when the "Seen" message popped up I literally screamed. He looked at my message in a few seconds.

I saw him typing and I waited for every second, gosh I wish this wasn't that exiting.

Karl🌀
Hi, thanks for telling where we will be going. I was about to ask but you texted already.
Seen

He is thanking me, oh my god. I get myself together and I'm on it again.

Sapnap🔥
Yeah of course, don't be afraid to text me.
I'll respond quickly.
Delivered

Well, he didn't see the message. Maybe he became busy? Whatever I should do something.

I call Dream again. We needed a rehearsal as soon as possible, right now I don't give one if he's with George. I'm more focused on the next comeback we have in a month.

I call Dream again, he picks up after two rings.

"Hello?"

"When are we doing a rehearsal?"

He heard him groan over the phone, something inside made him mad.

"Look Dream, I don't give a fuck about you and George. Be together as much as you want but please get your head into the comeback, its in a month and it's definitely not leaving my mind soon because I want to perform as best as I ca-"

"Sapnap okay! I get it! Gosh, calm down, right now me and George are in the building come here as soon as possible if you want the rehearsal. I was just about to call you"

"Yeah sure, I'll come over in like 15 minutes.. Bye"

And I hung up, I get my keys and leave. I start driving to the building, trying to get there as fast as possible.

I get out and literally run inside the building to talk to Dream and George. I ignore the staffs with their greetings, I came here in the morning.

I wait for the elevator doors to open, they were taking a bit too long. I scoff and take the stairs, of course I run out of breath because its an 5 floor building with huge ass stairs.

I get on the 5th floor and walk to the door, I don't even knock.

"Oh gosh!" George said, I guess I startled him. Meh

"Are we doing the rehearsal or not?" I asked immediately, I'm not here just for talking.

"Well hi to you too, yes we're starting soon" Dream said un-packing some stuff.

"Great then" I said and walked to my drums and started playing them immediately.

"I guess someone can't wait" George said rolling his eyes grabbing his guitar. I rolled my eyes back at him.

"Settle down kids" Dream said, then we started the rehearsal, it was not long neither was it short.

*Time skip*
"Thank you guys for finally doing the rehearsal" I said while rolling my eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever.." George said.

"I have some news.." I said nervously, I wanted to talk about Karl to them but I don't even know how they'll react that I just asked him to go on a date when I literally saw him after months.

"Go ahead, we're listening." Dream said while getting his stuff and packing them.

"I saw Karl in the grocery shop so I faked bumped into him and then we talked and I asked him on so called date-" I tried my best to explain whatever happened before.

"YOU SAW KARL?! HOW WAS HE! WHERE WHAT?" George screamed at the top of his lungs, Dream got startled by the screams and immediately went up to him and shushed him.

"He was like not the same anymore, yeah but uhm he agreed to go.. with me." I finished, and there was silence. I thought so there will be.

"That's awesome, but do you think he'll forgive you or come back to you after all these months?" Dream asked and I just shrugged.

Part of me wanted for him to forgive me and some part didn't, maybe thats because I acted a way that I shouldn't have acted and it caused so much trouble and I feel like I don't need forgiveness.

"We'll see how it goes, I want to continue seeing him tho. He looked really pretty too.." I said while smiling down.

"Yeah? He's always been pretty" George said smiling too, he missed Karl too. We have been busy with the whole tour/concert things that they didn't have a chance to text neither call or even meet.

"Alright then, just update us if anything happens we'll try to help as much as possible. But NOT with 'make Karl fall in love with me again' thing. You understand?" Dream pointed a finger at me and I nodded while laughing.

"I'm gonna go now, I'll be busy laying on my bed while you two probably going to go all lovely dov-"

"Shut up Sapnap!!" George screamed and I left laughing.