𝟐.𝟏𝟎 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

GOSH! I'm so embarrassed!!

He definitely deserves an another chance. I was really nervous before he picked me up. I thought he will be the same Sapnap that I left.

I mean he is, but with different life intentions. He told me he hasn't drank in a while, I asked why. Of course he said because of me, I told him he didn't need to do that, he needs to get loose time to time.

He completely disagreed, he didn't want to loose me again. And I completely understood that.

He payed for us and we both left the café, he held the car door again. He's such a gentleman now... I appreciate him a lot...

He sat in the drivers seat and he drove me back to my house.

We arrived and I got out of the car, "So uhm, I had a really great time today. Uhmm.." I said, but I hesitated to say one thing.

"You can say it to me Karl, don't be afraid." He said reassuring me, I nodded. "Do you live far?" I asked slowly, I saw a slight smirk in his lips.

"Karl, are you inviting me to come over and stay the night at your house?.." he said in a teasing tone, "We can watch movies if you want.." I said as I put my head down, I heard him chuckle.

"Of course I do." He said as he turned his car off and got out of the car. I practically ran to my door to unlock it. I struggled a bit when I heard him walking closer to me.

He let out a chuckle and I managed to unlock the door, I got inside and let him. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

We both went inside and I put my stuff away, he removed his shoes and went inside.

"It's a lovely place you know, you decorated it nicely" he said, I smiled.

"Thank you, I did it all by myself. Well I did have some help from my friends but I mostly did the decorating" I said.

He nodded and sat on the couch, "You have a cat?" I nodded, "I noticed the bowl, where is it?"

"I don't really know, she hides often under my bed sheets if new people are coming to the house" I said, "Coffee or some snacks?"

"You're already a snack" he chuckled and I just froze, "You can bring some snacks, could I turn on a movie?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

He went to sit on the sofa and turned on the TV to search for a movie. I was still repeating the words inside of my head while getting the snacks.

He found the movie and went on his phone, I brought the snacks.

"What are we watching?" I asked as I sat down on the sofa, near him but not too close.

"Gone girl, I heard its good" He said as he scotched near me. I was a bit flustered.

                                               *
We were finishing watching the movie, it was interesting but not really my type of movie I would watch.

"What do you want to do now?" I said as I looked over to him, he was quite close to me I got flustered. He was smiling at me, like he could never take his eyes off of me. Adoring type.

"Ahh, I'm quite tired from that movie. I probably should get going you know" He said slowly getting up and looking kinda sad..

"Well.. Uhm.."I hesitated to say, I looked up and he waited for me to finish patiently. "Would you like to spend a night here..? Of course if you don't want to you don't have to." I heard him chuckle and I stopped rambling.

"I would love to spend a night here, Karl" He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Okay, I will get some clothes and sheets for you." I said standing up and going into my bedroom, he followed me into my bedroom.

I opened my closet and the sheets were a bit high up that I thought. "These one's?" He pointed, and I nodded. He quickly got the sheets that I was supposed to get for him.

"Thanks, I'll get you a shirt and some pants too." I said going over my drawers and getting the clothing. I found a black oversized shirt and some pants and handed them to him.

He nodded and went to the bathroom to change, I took the sheets and went to the living room to make him the bed.

After I make the couch into a bed he came out of the bathroom wearing the clothes that I gave him. They looked like they fit him perfectly, while on me they looked very oversized..

"Is this where I'll be sleeping?" He pointed and came closer to me, well maybe to the bed.

"Yes, I hope this is okay. You know, you can get some snacks whenever you get hungry, feel like at home!" I said as I nervously chuckled and he just kept smiling at me.

"Yeah, thank you truly for everything.." He said, "For today, for letting me sleep here.." He sighed and I smiled.

"That's the least I can do... Well now you get some sleep, and I'll see you tomorrow.." I said as I went into my bedroom, I didn't want to talk to him anymore even if I felt safe with him...