Wedding

The wedding is today.
Which means officially being United as a family.

Gemma brought me gorgeous peach colored dress yesterday night. It's a simple but beautiful dress we all had different bridesmaid dresses but they were all the same color.

It was now 6:50 and I just got done with my shower I stared at the dress.
Will I ever have a wedding? Will I meet the perfect guy? Is it ... Harry?

So many questions! I haven't spoken to harry yet , that night was amazing and I think I'm really in love with him but he's my soon to be step brother! It would be so wrong!

I try to put my thoughts aside and just focus on getting ready. I sit down and start to curl my hair, I don't like when other people touch my hair or my face so I insisted on doing my own.
I went for a very natural look to go with the dress. I can't honestly say it looks good! I then slid out of my robe and put on the dress

It was perfect.
I'm always Self-conscious of my body and never think any thing looks good on me but this , this was an exception. I then focused my "expertise" on jewelry I wore a sparkly silver necklace and earrings with sparkly heels.

There was a knock on the door and my heart raced. "C-come in" i said cautiously. The door creaked and revealed Gemma I smiled sweetly
She was wearing a dress similar to mine but with bedazzled straps "you look hot!" He both said at the said time.

"The squad will be here in 2 hours" she said in an american accent which just Didn't fit her .
"That sounds splendid!" I mocked back in a British one. "Promise you won't Leave again like that?" She sighed and sat down on my bed.
"Okay" I smiled and hugged her. "Now, are your ready for an amazing wedding?" She smirked and stood up, me towering over her I replied with a smirk "only if you're there."
-
It's now been almost three hours and the boys and dani and Eleanor should be here any minute. Harry went to go pick them up in the morning and I was starting to get nervous.
Was I nervous about seeing harry again or about seeing Niall again?

There was a honk from outside that made me jump. I opened the door to see them all in a limo "Lea!" Niall called with a smirk.
"Niall!!" I cried out joyfully and pretty much ran to him . I hugged him tight and took in his scent. "It's only been a week and I've already missed you like hell!"

"I figured you would." He smiled and let go
I moved in to Liam and Daniele and then Zayn
And finally louis and Eleanor "babe!" Louis called as he hugged me. I rolled my eyes and hugged him tight. Then finally harry... I didn't know to act about him, only Niall knows what really happened between me and harry but he doesn't know that we are.... Well I don't know what we are . I gave harry a quick smile to which he replied with a side hug.

Even with that side hug I felt stupid sparks!
It was so cliche and but it was real "sparks" that's what harry makes me feel.

"Ready ladies?" Harry smiled and opened the limo door. The couple got in first, louis and El
Liam and Danielle, Zayn and Gemma then me and Niall, I was in the middle of harry and Niall. Niall kept giving harry and me weird looks he doesn't know we made up yet I'll have to fill him in later. Anne and dad got separate hotel rooms, dad with his pals, Anne with her friends.
-
The venue was huge! Decorated like a ball,
Which was almost magical! There was Diamonds and all things sparkly on the tables and everywhere. I did t know Anne was a princess style kind of gal! But then again Gemma probably planned the whole thing for her "where our love birds " I raised an eyebrow and looked at Gemma. "They will come any minute now, come on the ceremony is outside."
I fallowed the "squad" outside.

This was more like it. Soft ribbon and flowers everywhere. I felt a warm hand on mine, i looks up and meet the green eyes I so desperately craved. Harry. I smiled and kept wondering
My eyes at the decor there was pictures me the family. I grabbed Harry's Hand and pulled him to the white fenced wall with many photos.

I giggled at one photo in particular it was a picture of the first time I met harry. My eyes were wide as I stared at harry and harry was smirking looking at me. The picture was just so perfect! "When did they even take this?" I giggled looking up at Harry's perfect features.

"I made Gemma take it. I wanted a picture of the first time I saw the rest of my life." I smiled softly. I smiled sweetly at the thought.

"They're coming!" Gemma squealed
"Who? The British?" Harry mocked.
"Come on smart ass" she rolled her eyes and pushed harry to the chairs facing the flowered ark.

Wildest dreams by taylor swift started playing and a cute little girl walked down the isle throwing flowers. I smiled and watched as Gemma walked collided her arms with Zayn and walked down, then it was louis and Eleanor, then a bubbly liam and Daniele, then it was me and Niall. He smiled down at me and kissed me In the cheek. I smiled and connected our arms, we walked down the isle together
I was so happy, my dad is happy everyone is happy. It's true. The greatest emotions is happiness.

I stood with the bridesmaids and watched as Anne walked down the isle with harry.
All the guests started to tear up mad so did I.
He kissed her cheek before walking up to the grooms. My dad already stood next to thgrooms and watched his bride with love.

It was time to exchange vows.
My dad giggled and took out a wrinkly sheet of paper. "Anne, I could stand up here and tell you all the maxing things about you but I'd rather tell you how you changed my life. Become, Anne you turned my whole world around. You've made me realize happiness that I didn't know I can feel. I love you Anne.

At this point I was crying I've never seen my dad so happy, I always seem him sad and tired
Now he's glowing!

"James, I've always felt like I've been waiting for Prince Charming. Well the first time I saw you, I knew you were it. You've made me the
Happiest person and you make my family complete, your were the missing piece, I love you , James.

"James, do up take,"
"I do!!" He laughed and took Anne's hand
"Do-"
"Yes!" Anne shouted.
"Well then , you may kiss-"
My dad and Anne had shared a perfect sweet kiss, I didn't even feel like gaging!

I had to wipe tears from my eyes and so did everyone else.

After the ceremony we all made our way back into the venue where dinner was served.
There was a whole lot of verity but I stuck with what mattered... Pizza. Even though it was some kind of fancy version it still did the trick
"Hey there" I was met with a all too famous smirk. "Hi" I smiled and looked at him.
His features are so perfect! Especially tonight Under all the lights and glitter.

"Would you like to dance?" He smiled shyly
"Yes " I giggled at his shyness it was so foreign
Harry's always so cocky this just felt like one of those moments I should hang on to.

Harry's pov***********
I took her hand softly and pulled her closer to me All Of Me by John legend started playing and I wrapped my arms around her we moved in unison and I softly sand into her ear,
She is so perfect, she accepted me even after everything I did to her I pretty much don't deserve her but I really want her. All of her.

I looked around to make sure no one was around . I tilted her chin up and placed a soft gentle kiss on her lips. Making her smile
I love that I made her smile. Not cry but smile
It was somewhat an accomplishment.

Leanna's pov****
It was time for speeches and I was nudged by one of my dads relatives to give one I wasn't planing on it though which made me nervous.
I was announced to talk and all eyes were on me. Okay then.....
I dug into though on what to say.

"Well, I haven't known you long, Anne but I'm looking forward to knowing you. I can honestly say you meeting my dad has.. Changed my life
I got an amazing new best friend and... Harry"
I giggled and felt a Tear roll down.
"There were times that I felt I had to show my dad funny videos of cats just to make him smile! But now I get to see him smile all the time, and I couldn't Ask for anything better
Thank you coming into our lives. Welcome to the family." I laughed and wiped away some tears. Anne mouthed a 'thank you' to which I replied with a hug.

This is one of the bet days ever.
It's like that moment you will always look back at. And I'm so happy I get to .

********************************************
Hey!!!! Let me know what you guys think! I kinda rushed this and wrote it in one day but I think it was okay....
Haha love you all!!! Thank you for reading and Plz comment if you want me to continue!💙