New story : 1

"So can I cum over today?" Genny smirks biting her lip hard

"Fuck off Janet" I reply with a hair flip

"Ohh come on lils! I need to see him again" she dramatically throws her head back.

"Girl he's not even going to be here today he's got soccer practice" I try shooing her off but he's like fleas when it comes to him , you just can't get rid of her.

"Well lets go to his practice then!"
I shake my head hard making my hair flip everywhere.

"No no and no I hate him and can barely stand to be around him you know this!"

"Ugh fine but you better take a pic of him when he gets home bitch!"

"You fucking creep" I start laughing as she flips
Her hair into my face just as the teacher begins talking.

Only first period and week of school and I already regret getting out of bed, this isn't the best start for the year but neither is me seeing Andre in his boxers.... I'd tell Genny but she'd probably cum right Then and there. What a hormonal teenager.

I'm pretty sure  the teacher is saying something about Hamilton but it's kind of hard to focus when Genny keeps sending me pictures of Andre.

Genny: LOOK AT THIS DADDY

Me: stfu hoe

Genny: what them fingers do👀

Me: you don't wanna know what mine will do to you bitch.

How'd I get lucky enough to get a Complete delinquent fuckboy step brother ?
It's been about three months since the wedding back in July, so much has changed . It used to be just me and my mom the two of us it was comfortable! now it's the four of us in a huge house , and just feels empty and wrong.

The house used to smell like scented candles but now there is an aroma of Cologne that just won't go away. Ohh not too mention a 6"4 blonde boy that loves dropping his dirty clothes around every corner.

The bell rings and I walk Genny to her class which is on the third floor which happens to be where Andre is.

"Where is he!" She moans looking around waiting anxiously to see him walk by
I roll my eyes ready to fuck her up, it's been Andre this and That nonstop for the past two weeks

"Listen Gen he ain't shi-"
Her eyes go wide

"Sup lily" Andre says walking past us
"Hey" I reply keeping my eyes on Genny
"Did you see him?!!" She starts hyperventilating and biting her lip dramatically

I roll my eyes and laugh at her hormonal self and start walking away.

I won't deny Andre is good looking but I also won't deny he's a fuck boy!

I hear running behind me and assume it's Genny to tell me another stupid thing about that boy so I get ready to sharqisha her ass
But when I turn around its Andre ...

"Lily um can you get me after soccer practice?"
He looks me dead in the eye but I brake contact quick "umm..." Every thing inside me wants to scream no

"Sure why what's up with your car?" I fix my bag in my shoulder trying to make this small talk as casual as I can.

"Dad's taking it for a new paint job"
I nod trying not to cringe at the word dad's and start walking away
"See ya at 5?" I call back

He shouts "yea" as he jogs back to his class.

I bite my nails , this is the most civil we've been in weeks.