Shoping

I woke up at about 5:30 and what I saw was Niall snuggled on to me . I couldn't help but smile ! It was perfect .
I slowly crawled out of his grip , and made my way to the door , Niall usually wakes up at like 10:oo am
So I have just enough time to cook . I made my way down to the kitchen , it was clean , organized , of course Niall has a maid ! So it's not him cleaning , unlike Harry who cleans himself . Wait !! Why am I thinking about that ass hole ?!!!!!!
I took a couple deep breaths and cleared my head and took out my essentials to make the best breakfast ever!
Ingredient 1. Chocolate
2 butter,
3bacon
And so on the list went , until I had about half his fridge out ! See I was planning on making chocolate chip pancakes , BACON!!!, an nice cheesy omelet , and Some orange juice to go with it ! I think that will satisfy us! Did I mention how much of an fattas at heart I am?
***2 hours later ***
It's now about 9 and successfully prepared the BEST breakfast ever!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to eat it soooo bad ! But obtained my self , because I know Niall would wait for me. I look at this beautiful food , as if on Que Niall walks down the stairs , shirtless? He was rubbing his eyes , and he looked mighty fine!!!! He then made eye contact with me and gave me a cute smile , and started to walk up to me , "good mornin" he said with his cute Irish accent . Then gave me a big hug , which I obviously hugged back . "You made breakfast ?" He said with a big smile , "Yes ! As a thank you for letting me stay" I said with a warm smile . "You didn't need to, I should actually be making you breakfast ! As a thank you for staying !!" We then laughed and began to eat , joking around and stuffing our faces with pancakes .

"I'm going to get changed " I say/ yell to Niall as I walk up the stairs " ok! Luff ya!" He yelled back ,and I giggled to my self.
I hopped into the shower and let the hot water pour onto my skin, it felt good,
I then washed my hair , and stepped out of the shower , I decided on wearing some black leggings and a oversized sweater , I put my hair in a bun and no makeup .
When I got down stairs Niall was watching keeping up with the kardashians which obviously made me laugh so hard I almost cried? "Niall! I didn't take you for a kardashian fan!!" I said in between laughs

"I'm not!" He faked a Manley voice , " so want do you want to do ?" I say now sitting on top of his Legs .
"I don't know it's up to you!" " ughh Niall I'm not good at making big decisions !!" He laughed and then replied "it's not that big of a decision ." I smiled and thought , "hmmm, shopping ?" He looked up at me and simply replied , "sure ,hlove ". I perked up, now knowing we're going shopping .
I went to put on my uggs , and then grabbed my wallet . With Niall right behind me , we got into his black range rover and began to drive off, the radio was on and a justin bieber song was on..... Me and Niall both looked at each other and smirked , me and Niall LOVE Jb he is literally life!!!! We sang along , and laughed our asses off!!!!
Until I got an message from Gemma
Gem~<> Leanna !!! Can we talk ?
I ignored the message , even though I know I should call her and let her know I, okay.
I suddenly felt an hand on my hand , I looked up and Niall gave me a question smile that pretty much said are okay?
I gave him an reassuring smile and before I knew it we were at the mall.
I got out and went to Niall's side , "so which store do you want to go to first?" Niall asked me
"Ummm, Victoria secret ?" He gave me an confused look , "there's a sale on the Pink things . He just replied with an ohh " if you want you can wait outside the store ? " I said jokingly . "Umm no thanks !" I giggled at his face when he said that . When we arrived I ran up to the sweat pants , "Oooo!!! I love these! " I got about 4 pairs of black sweat pants and like 3 leggings . "Come on, let's go try theses out !" He at first looked a bit scared? I could tell, this made him a little uncomfortable . "Come on Niall don't be shy!" I said while I invited him into the biggest dressing room there, he came in and quickly sat on the bench thingy . "Can you hand me those ? ". He took a look at the 8 pairs of black leggings and itched his head . "The ones with the green waist line". He passed me the pants and I told him not to look.
"Turn around !" "Okay okay , tell me when I could look?" I slipped my pants off and slid the new leggings on, "you could look now". He turned around and his eyes went straight to my waist , I know my body is hot , and all but I still get pretty self conscious . "What ? Is it bad ?"
NIALLS POV
"What ?is it bad? How can she even ask that ? She's beautiful ! Like sooo hot! "No!! Your hot!" Gosh I hope that didn't sound wrong!! I don't want her to think I'm a weirdo !