Please read VERRY IMPORTANT

Hi!!!!!
So I really want to ask you guys a question!!

Should I redo this story???

I like this story and all but this was my first ever fanfic and I was so lost and confused and innocent and I had no idea what I was doing!
This was not essentially the type of story I wanted to do but it came out the way it came out. Anyway the new story would include a lot more steamy parts (sexy sexy sexy) and a lot more emotion!

The story line would be :
Leanna is an average girl finishing her last year of high school. Her life took a major turn during sophomore year when her dad got remarried to Anne Styles. She got one jerk of a step brother who later on ended up bullying her and pretty much making her life a living hell. Finally when she gets the chance to escape her evil step brother and go to the college she always wanted things go unplanned and Harry Styles ends up going to the same college.
So now Leanna has to spend more years hiding from the popular Harry styles.

---

So basically harry is bad and she is good but
There will be like I said a lot of steamy situations not only with harry but with other people😏😏😏😏
And a lot of emotion and i promise you'll love it!
But pllzzzzzzzzzzzzz comment your thought I really want to know if I should or not.
❤️