Popcorn and dates

Leanna's POV .....

HarrY left the kitchen not so mad anymore

And I, I was left eating my cake which is not a problem at all!!!!!

After I was done , I decided to get changed , I somehow was no longer tired so why not make the most of it!

As I went upstairs and I remembered Gemma was fast asleep on my bed , so it is only fair that I take a shower in her room ! Right! I entered her room which was still, soo nice !! Went into her bathroom turned on the water , and remembered I needed clothes so I took a look in her closet . Her wardrobe was really cute !!!! Not really what I usually wear , but I wouldn't mind sharing a closet with her!!! I took a muscle tank that said Hollister and some Hollister shorts which were really !!!!!! Cute!!!!!

After I took a shower with her wonderfully scented body washes she had . I Got changed into the clothes and jumped in her bed

It's 7:02 and no one is up so I logged into Netflix on her tv and turned on gossip girl (my 2nd fave show) after teenwolf

Because let's fave it Dylan O'Brien is HOTTTTTTT !!!!! As it started playing I was sooo comfortable I think I fell asleep

******************Dreaming about Dylan**********************

Then bammmmm !!!!!! I open my eyes and I front of me are 5 hot guys with.... Buckets of popcorn??

Before I could run I was covered with LOTS of popcorn !!

"Think you could prank us do you???" Lou said

"I don't appreciate shaving cream in my hairrr!!!" Zayn said

"What kind of a monster would change my background to JB?? " Liam said

But they all said it jokingly. , and before I knew it we were all laughing really hard . 'I see the paint washed out your hair! Lou'

I say still laughing , he laughed back in response . " I guess were even !! Now??" 'We would be if you guys did not just spill popcorn all over me !!!!! 'Sorry not sorry' Niall said while eating the popcorn .

I got up , brushed the popcorn off me and walked over to Niall and gave him a hug , which he hugged back!!! Me and Niall have really formed a bond and he's my new bestie . I put my arm over his shoulders and said to every one

'so what we doing today??'

In which Liam replied " first off , awwwww you and Niall are sooo cute !!, and second I don't know ?"

I laughed at Liam who just said aww

. "Any ideas boys ?' I said only to hear a response from Harry " I have a date today actually" wait ! what! Harry has a date since when ??? What ?? I'm not jealous ! I mean this can't happen anyway so ..

The boys just replied aww harry you leaving us?? In which he replied yes I have to go bye !

"Ok since that looser left us , who wants to go swimming ??" I said

"Me"

"Me"

"Meeee"

"I approve !!"

Ok let's go wake up the girls then? "Let's go then!!!