Airports

I didn't go downstairs that night , I heard Harry's GF laughing , and my heart broke a million times .
I am now in my dads car , he is driving me to the airport , no one knows I'm leaving except him and he doesn't even know the real reason I came up with an excuse for him to let me to . Me and my dad are close so I needed to let him know I was leaving .
I am currently looking out the window holding back tears .
Gemmas POV
I woke up with my head pounding , harry and us has a nice time yesterday , but Leanna never came back, that reminds me where is the beauty ? I got up and looked in my vanity to see an messy haired girl stare back , and also a note?
Dear , Gemma I know you probably found this while checking yourself out , hot stuff,;)
And i know it's strange I'm writing a note, but I didn't want to wake you, the main point is... I've left... I have no clue where I'm going , but I hope it's somewhere far away from here, I'm not ready to talk about why I left , I just need you to promise me you will not worry , and please don't try to find me , it hurts me soo bad to leave you guys but , I can't stay , I can't be with you all right now , I'll be back in about maybe 2 months , please have fun with Abby on the Hampton's ... Love , Leanna <3
What the hell is this girl up to ?!!! I couldn't help but feel hot tears down my face , whatever happened she didn't deserve she must have been really hurt , and she obviously needs space .

Leanna's POV
"Well Hun we have arrived , ". I sighed loudly
'Dad thank you for understanding and allowing me to leave .'
"I know it must be something important I just need you to call every day!"
'Okay , dad ' I reached and gave him one last hug and kiss before he left . You see my dad travels a lot so he has tickets to pretty much every where , and an free ticket to anywhere I'd like !. I sat down and rubbed my temples in frustration , I could go to Paris , go see my mom , but she has that Fashion show so she won't have enough time in the day right now . I began to cry? Yes , cry I couldn't help it I was hurt , in pain , feeling stupid , ect..
Before I could control my actions I was dialing someone ,
"Hello?!!" A Irish voice said , ' H Hay ,' "are you okay love ? What's wrong babe?"
'I I , s something happened , with Harry , and me and I can't stay there , so I I I'm in the airport deciding on wherE I should leave .. '
'Do you umm have any room for me ?' "Of course ! I do , I would do anything for you!"
'Okay then I'm going to England !!' "I'll be waiting love," 'bye Niall thanks '. "Bye Lea,"
I ran up to the register thingy and got an first class ticket to England , I am SO happy that I'm gunna see Niall again!!!!!!!