Chapter 6

White's POV:

The past week has been the best of my week of my life! Me and Sunflower have been dating for over a week, but it is literally heaven for me.

"Guys, I have an idea," my girlfriend said to me, Cinderheart, and Lionblaze one day, "How about we set Fireheart and Bluefur on a secret date? I mean, I know Blue and Fire got engaged because of their parents, so Fire's never got an actual chance to propose on his own will, so why don't we set up a romantic dinner someplace beautiful and get them together?"

"That's a great idea!" Lionblaze exclaimed, "So what do you have in mind?"

"I'm planning on doing a quick visit to my house tomorrow. I can get the cooks to cook up something really nice, like something you'd eat at a romantic expensive dinner. While I'm doing that, Cindy, can you run to the store and buy light fairy lights and candles and stuff? While that happens, White and Lion, you guys will set up the table and chairs. The date will happen someplace secret. Tomorrow night, I'll get Blue's dress and Fire's suit. You boys get Fire ready and lead him to the date spot first, then Cindy and I will bring Blue in."

"This is all planned out right?" I asked.

"Blue and Fire don't know," Sunflower replied, "But the teachers excused us of all our classes. They're in the entire plan."

"You sure?" Cindy asked.

"Never been surer," was my beloved's reply.

"Ok, then it's set," I said.

Timeskip to tomorrow evening...

White's POV:

"Everyone ready?" Sunflower asked, glancing at each of us. We'd set up the table, the chairs, and the decorations, and now, we were going to get them.

"Ready."

Bluefur's POV:

"Hi!" I said, nodding as Sunflower and Cindy appeared.

"Blue, we have a surprise for you, but you need to get changed first," Sunflower said briskly, and shoved a piece of fabric into my arms, before pushing me into my bathroom. It was a single-shouldered red evening dress, that covered my shins and thighs perfectly.

The dress:

"You look amazing!" Cindy exclaimed as she and Sunny entered the bathroom

Sunny glanced at all my makeup and hair and nail products, then abruptly grabbed a chair out of nowhere and sat me down.

"How do I know you're doing this right?" I asked as Sunny began combing my blue hair, "And what's the surprise?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise if you knew," Sunny replied briskly, "And I did my own hair for eleven before my brother bought the mansion."