Chapter 9

Blue's POV:
Sunny's been acting really weird these days. Like...really weird. She's been distant, quiet, and well.....weird. So I thought it would brighten her spirts if we created (by we, I mean me, Cindy, Lion, White, and Fire) a underground Gryffindor-like Common Room.

"That's a wonderful idea!" Cindy exclaimed, smiling.

"We need walls, lights, chairs, etc, but first, we need a room," I said, "I had recently discovered one under Sunny's desk."

(I'll show you the change afterwards).

"The teachers know about this?" Cindy asked.

"Yes," I said, "They're distracting her while we work. Hopefully we'll get this done by tonight. Come on, let's head to the store!"

Since it was near winter, we had to put on coats before heading out to shop. Afterwards, we got into my white Toyota Car and drove off to Thundermart.

Inside, I found a picture of the Gryffindor Common Room on my phone, and we showed it to a Thundermart worker, who said that they had similar walls and lights and sofas of that room, but the decorations wouldn't be there.

"Where would we find the decorations?" I asked the lady, whose name was Petalpoppy.

"There is a store two miles away from here that's in a mall," Petalpoppy replied, in her sweet honey-like voice, "The mall was built by the famous Grassheart Storm and Sunflower Storm's grandfather, Mr. Stonestar Storm. So, it's called Starlight Storm. There is a shop in there named Decorations fitted Potter. That is a store specifically for Harry Potter decorations in all colors, shapes, and sizes."

"Thanks so much!" I said, "We'll check these out, then go over."

I carried our supplies to the checkout counter, and the total was a whopping $1209, but we didn't care. All we cared about was her happiness.

"Come on!" I said, checking my phone, "It's 10am. We'll go to the store, then find a place to eat. Deal?"

"Deal," Cindy said.

We climbed into my car and drove off. A few minutes later, we arrived at a shimmering white-marbled wall with golden letters that read: the Starlight Sanctuary Storm Mall. The archway of the entrance was carved out of sapphire stone, and the entrance itself was decorated in dozens of roses, lilies, and violets. There were two guards checking each person's belongings before allowing them to enter.

"Name?" a guard asked.

"Bluefur, Cinderheart, Lionblaze, Whitestorm," I said, pointing at each of us as I spoke.

The guard handed me the number 345 and placed the same number onto a bag.

"Belongings in the bag," the guard said, "And tape the number to your phone. We will hand you your belongings when you exit the mall."

"But we bought stuff in other stores!" I protested.

"Nothing is allowed to enter the mall except people," the guard said, and his companions chuckled, "And phones."

"Alright," I sighed, and took off my purse, putting it onto the bag.

"Enter," the guard said, stepping out of the way.

When my friends and I entered the mall, and lady in a gray dress with a white apron over it greeted us.

"Hello, madams and sirs," the woman said kindly, "I am Isabelle, your guide for today. How can I help you?"

"We want to find the Decorations Fitted Potter store," I said.

"Ah, the DFP," Isabelle said, "An extremely popular store. Come with me, please."

Isabelle led us up two escalators and down a shimmering red carpeted wall to a store with shimmering glass doors covered in arrays of lions snakes, badgers, and eagles.

"Welcome in," a white-uniformed lady said, smiling at us, "How are you today?"

"Very good, thank you," I replied.

Isabelle turned to us.

"What do you need?" she asked.

"We need decorations because we want to create a Gryffindor common room," I explained, "It's for a project."

"I see," Isabelle mused, turning around and talking to the lady who had greeted us at the door.

"While she talks to that lady," I said, "Why don't we search up places to eat in the mall?"

"There's a place called Alexier's Pizza, on the tenth floor," Cindy offered, "Maybe we could go there. I hear they have a pizza called peppersausage. It's really popular."

"So, sirs and madams," Isabelle said, catching our attention, "The decorations for the Gryffindor is this way."

Isabelle led me and my friends to a section of the store filled with Gryffindor stuff. Ranging from red carpets, to golden trinkets, to even fake wands!

"Thanks so much, Isabelle," I said, smiling.

10 minutes later...

We carried our bags out of the store, and up the escalators to the tenth floor, where we were going to eat Alexier's Pizza.

"I'll leave you in peace while you enjoy your lunch," Isabelle said, when we arrived at Alexier's Pizza, "I will be waiting for you outside."

"Great, thanks," I said.

"Hello! Welcome to Alexier's Pizza! How many?" a smiling man in a dark brown suit asked.

"Five," I answered.

The smiling man led us into the restaurant, which had blue walls, and a shimmering sky-showing glass dome. He led us up the stairs to a private room, where we got slippers to go into the room.

"This is lovely!" Cindy exclaimed, as we sat down in the comfy chairs.

"I know right?" I replied.

"I'll leave you here to order," the man said, "When we are ready, press the waiter button

"I'll leave you here to order," the man said, "When we are ready, press the waiter button."

"Thanks!" I said.