Chapter 12

Sunny's POV:

"How much is this?" I asked Petunia, pointing to a beautiful yellow dress.

"1,789," Petunia replied.

I groaned. I needed a perfect dress for Whitestorm. (Also guys, she isn't breaking up with him. My brain was woozy)

"Do you have a sunny-yellow dress with white lace on the hem and golden lace?" I asked.

"We have something that you might like," Petunia offered.

"Show me," I ordered.

Petunia led me to a beautiful strapless red dress that flowed and came it's a pair of shiny red heels. (picture shown during the ball)

"How much?" I asked.

"It's for sale for $956," Petunia said.

"Only $956?" I asked, "For both the shoes and the dress?"

"Correct," Petunia said.

"I'll take it," I nodded.

Since I was incredibly smart, I knew by the size and shape of the dress that it was perfect for me. I headed out to check on my friends.

Cindy's POV:

I need to find a dress! Sunny and already found one, as did Blue, but I didn't! Ugh!

I hastily flipped hastily through another stack of dresses, this time purple.

"Cinderheart, are you sure you don't need help?" Rose pressed.

"I'm fine," I snapped, irritated.

I was trying to find a dress that was colorful, beautiful, slim, and bright, just perfect for Lionblazey.

"Cinderheart, calm down!" Sunny's sharp voice came out of nowhere. I jumped, startled, "Lionblaze will love you no matter what you wear. Choose a damn dress and let's get going! We still need jewelry, makeup, and then we're eating!"

"Alright!" I said, quickly scanning through.

I finally chose a simple red dress with ruffles on the top, which cost $823.

"Ready?" Sunny asked.

"Yes," Blue and I said together.

We headed to the checkout counter, and bought all our dresses, before heading out of the shop.

"It's noon," Sunny said, "Shall we go eat?"

"Sure," I said.

After a few minutes of looking up restaurants on her phone, Sunny led us up a flight of escalators to the 9th floor, and took us down a hall of red and white draped doors and shimmering green/purple/blue walls, and stopped at a restaurant with sparkling green walls and real roses adorning the entrance. The entrance was made of real flowers - lilies, roses, tulips, sunflowers - all woven together to create a beautiful drape. A young woman with black hair that was curly at the ends and eyes that shone like the sun was weaving more flowers at a stand. The woman looked up and smiled. She was around 15 or 16.

"Welcome to Japanese Yorokobi !" the girl said, "How many?"

"Three," Sunny replied.

"Of course, right this way," the girl said.

We headed into the restaurant, which was incredibly nice. There were private rooms for everyone. The girl led into a luxurious room with comfy red chairs facing a long 8-person table.