Chapter 5.

This is a picture of Conner
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

After dinner I helped Maria the chief !, clean up and wash the dishes even with her protesting that it was my first day, but in the end she left Conner and I in charge of the kitchen.

"So , welcome to the family" Conner sang in an opera sounding voice. "Thank you ,how do you do?" I sang back to Conner. "great thanks , I do like a singing test with my brothers girlfriends and of they sing back they are fun and nice and if they don't they are bitchy and annoying and think I'm weird cause I like drama.. but you passed and I now like you and you passed!!" Conner blurted out." Great whoop whoop!! I'm officially in the Smith clan" I sing as I dance around the kitchen with a tea towel and a dish drying up. "yeah , I officially dislike you again because of that dance, hahaha". "hey that's not nice!" I reply hitting him with a tea towel. " Yup , definatly don't like you!!" , "That's it your dead" I say chasing after him .

We sprinted around the house after each other (hard for me as i had only been there one day so I was getting lost) but Conner had shouted surrender 5 minutes ago and we had made a truce.

We had finished the dishes and I was running up the stairs when I hit a hard toned muscly surface."ow-" I looked up to find Nate with Tyler behind him. "oh sorry Riley I didn't see you there " they both starting mumbling . "that's totally okay" I reply cheerfully. "Really?" They whisper in unison . "yeah , why wouldn't it be okay?" I say laughing. " because if you were Lucas's girlfriends you would scream in our faces. "like this" I say laughing " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHHAHAH" I stop and start pissing myself as the boys hold their ears. "hey that wasn't nice" "well yeah but it was funny , and I'm tired so see you tomorrow" I whisper as I walk to my room .

"wait , we are sorry for looking at your ass" they whisper back "I will forgive you when you show me that you are sorry!" I say with a smirk thinking of a devilish plan. "how?"They question me. " By saying sorry in public or something embarrassing like that?! Bye" and with that I walked away to my room.