Chapter 9.

"Truth" I said doubtfully almost like a question causing some laughter from around the circle. Was that funny?!?

"Okay, we don't know you so I'll start with your family.."Blake continued " any siblings ?" Tears started to prick my eyes , I swallowed harshly "yes,one"

I struggle to say before standing up and sprinting to the outside to the decking area by the pool. I hear people shouting my name but at this point I don't care. I missed my family I missed my old life I want my old life.

My thoughts were interrupted by Shay . "Hey "

"Hi Shay"

"Don't worry darling, I'm here" she whispered softly pulling me into her shoulder holding me firmly after noticing my eyes watering. "Ssh, it's going to be okay ".

I couldn't hold it in any longer the tears and emotions I had been holding in since the accident causing my family's traumatic deaths came pouring out of me like a waterfall as I shook violently in my new friends arms.

Oh no it's happening again, why now? Why me?

I thought before I could no longer hear voices and I was engulfed into darkness alone.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep beep beep beep.... Was the first sound my ears picked up when I finally woke up ,then all the other noises came to my in a hurry . Shouting there was a lot of shouting.

"This is your fault "

"I didn't know she got stressed under truths!"

I mentally laughed at that , who gets stressed under truths?!?

"And mom and dad are still on there trip and we are stuck in a frigin hospital! If you ask me it's her fault"

"Oh shut up, Alec "

Alec?!? We were friends what happened ,I thought feeling more tears prick my tears ducks .

No Riley you will not cry in front of the boys. I tried to open my eyes but they just fluttered, on the third try I finally prised them open to see my new family looking worried apart from one person who sat in the corner sulking.

Alec.

The boys soon noticed I was awake and Mason and Ryan left to receive a doctor for me.

Blake was by my side holding my hand , I saw this and he quickly blushed and took his hand away.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to stress you and make you faint I swear I'm so sorry Rils " Blake said solemnly.

"It's fine Blake really," I ensured him "and I wasn't stressed from playing truths, but when my body goes from hot to cold really suddenly I faint sometimes no biggy" i smile quickly at him.

Mason and Ryan come back in with a doctor behind them. " Riley I'm Doctor Mc Sweeney and we have completed all our test so your free to go home now and be careful of your body's temperature please in the future okay?"

"Hah yeah sorry...." I say really awkwardly as I get out of the hospital bed.

"Wait , "a nurse shouts running into my room but it was to late. So there I was Riley Harrison in a hospital room full of good looking teenage boys and nurses in a t-shirt and a pair of white lace underwear!

I was frozen in shock ,I forgot when I faint to cool down my body temperature you have to take of your pants!! Embarrassing much.

I noticed the boys staring at me! "Take a picture it will last longer" I smirk because why should I be embarrassed really they'll see me in a bikini eventually so it doesn't really matter!