Chapter 7.

My eyes stung from the tears I had shed last night from the memories of my beloved family. I opened my eyes and looked longingly at the picture of my perfect family and just stared at it for what seemed like hours. The tears had returned and my eyes now watered with the pain of my past. I tried to tear my head away from the frame holding my last piece of my family but I couldn't , I couldn't bear to lose sight of them again. The tears hurt as they rolled down my cheeks one by one , I couldn't stand being this insecure anymore so I decided to cry myself until I woke once again.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The noise was killing my head giving me the feeling of a drill being right beside me head while I was trying to sleep.

I peaked through my eyelids to see what catastrophe was about to happen when I noticed Alec standing by the door.
"Hey sorry should I come back later I knocked but no one answered so I came in. I thought that you would be awake because it's 3 o clock in the afternoon and an-" he babbled before I interrupted him. "Alec chill it's fine "I laughed " wait it's 3 o clock??".

"Yeah it is and I was just wondering if you wanted to come and see my orchestra preform tonight in the local theatre? you don't have to , i mean that was stupid to ask no one wants to see an orchestra I'm gonna go by-"

"Wait you flute" I say making and instrument joke I laugh to myself in my head good one Riley high five " of course I want I come tonight , what instrument are you playing?" I ask quite intrigued as I have forgotten what Vanessa told me about this musically talented boy.

"I play the piano mainly"he replies shyly . " NO WAY," I scream jumping out of my bed excitedly " ME TO!!!!" . "Could I hear you play sometime maybe?" He asks shyly again. "sure , how about Monday evening and we can have like piano practices together maybe ?" I suggest. "I would really like that riley" he says.

"okay Alec I'll see you later for the performance bye " I say gathering Clothes for outfit choices. "okay see you then , R and it's formal wear and be ready by 8".

I'm so excited!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The next chapter will be up tomorrow so sorry for the really late update my wattpad broke sorry!! Thanks for reading bye xxxx