Chapter 11. A kiss i never got

The music pounded through the house like the bass line of a song as Shay and I made our way through the crowd to the kitchen. I reached for two cans of whatever cheap brand was laid out across the counter as Shay told me she was going to the bathroom.

"I guess I'll take that can then", an arrogant looking guy said coming up behind me. A very good looking arrogant guy at that.

"And what makes you think your entitled to take it?" I screamed over the music with as much attitude as I could muster.

"The fact that I'm Seth Johnson is why I'm entitled to take it babe" he said smugly.ughh I hate him already.

I rolled my eyes and turned to go find Shay or one of the Smiths when he grabbed my wrist.

"Your the Smiths new chick right?"

"I'm no ones "chick"" I say using my hands to make quotations around the word chick, before shaking his hand of mine.

"Well babe don't worry , you can sit with me anytime" he says smirking putting his arm around my waist. I tried to shake him off put he was stronger and taller then I was.

He pulled me in close to his chest. I looked up to see his lips about an inch away . He lent back against the counter bringing me with him with no gap between us now. Me putting all my weight on him.

His breath smelt off mint gum as the gap between our lips began to close . My arms wrapped themselves around his neck bringing him closer. His hands traveling up and down my back. My heart starts to flutter as we close our eyes bracing ourselves. My stomach begins to tingle with nerves. The last gap seconds from closing .

I pull my self away from his body but not before whispering " gotcha" in his ear and running away into the drunk hormonal crowd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seths point of view

"I guess I'll take that can then" I shouted over the music to a gorgeous girl I didn't recognise who I presumed was from another school.

"And what makes you think your entitled to take that?" She challenged.

"The fact that I'm Seth Johnson is why I'm entitled to take it babe " I smirked with confidence.

She rolled her eyes with annoyance before turning to leave. I quickly grabbed her wrist and realised.

"Your the Smiths new chick right?" I asked suddenly feeling stupid as I remembered the Facebook picture Lucas had put up.

"I'm no ones "chick"" she said making childish hand gestures which I found amusing.

"Well babe don't worry you can sit with me anytime " I smile slipping my arm around her waist with resistance.

I pulled her in close taking her weight and using the counter as a support for both of us she came closer. She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck as I moved my hands up and down her spine .  Our lips about an inch from touching . I wanted her kiss . I needed her kiss. Her scent was Heavenly as I smelt her neck as she began to whisper something in my ear  " gotcha". She mumbled before attempting to run away from me through the crowd in her high heels.

SHIT I realised .

Have I Seth Johnson west highs bad boy just fallen for a girl because of a kiss I never got?

I have to find her.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinda short but oh well comment what you think of the story so far thanks:)