Chapter 1. The accident

All I heard was a deafening scream before it all went black.

I awoke drowsily rubbing my eyes , just waiting for my younger sister to jump up on my bed. She did this every morning since she was two and only 1 month ago was it her 6th birthday, by now it was almost a daily routine. I waited a few more minutes to see if she was trying to surprise me ,but she didn't come.

At this point I attempted to sit up in my bed, I winced in pain before looking down at my badly torn legs with blood covering my pale blue sheets , "Mom!Dad!" I screamed as I heard footstep outside my room and murmurs of people talking downstairs. In no time at all at least 10 people burst through my bedroom door, asking me bundles of questions in unison. I was so overwhelmed by all the sudden bustled I started to cry , well it was more of a silent whimper, almost immediately a average height woman with a blonde short bob and crystal blue eyes spoke quietly but clearly and everyone in the room listened "everyone except Dr. Murrey and myself must leave this instinct as we need to talk to Riley privately please and thank you".

After that in the space of a few minutes everyone had cleared out like the blonde woman had asked except a tall dark haired man whom I presumed was Dr. Murrey. " Hello , Riley dear,"the blonde women spoke "I'm Vanessa Smiths and this is your Docter , Dr. Murrey". "okay " I said trying to take in the small amount of information I had been given so far"but where are my parents and my younger sister?" I said inquisitively. Then the was silence "well you see , they were killed in the car accident that caused your leg injurys" Dr.Murrey replied almost struggling for words. "Their dead?" I stuttered looking for an answer but all I got were two solemnly nodding heads. I started to cry , but this time harder and what felt like deeper from my heart an unruly amount of pain came.

I cried into Vanessa's shoulder for what felt like forever, and when I stopped the only thing I did was asked questions and Vanessa politely and patiently gave answers . "When is their funerals?" I asked,while Vanessa shook her head silently still holding me " it was 1 month ago ," she said "Riley , you have been in a coma for 1 month now ". I sat there numb for a few minutes my parents and sister died on my sisters 6th birthday and I wasn't even there for their funerals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay sorry that this chapter is so short they will be getting longer

Comment what you think of it and some suggestions

Thank you for reading bye!!;)