Chapter 13.

Riley's point of view

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party slowly began to die down as drunk neighbours and friends left the house carrying one another. There was a few people left asleep in random places across the house but the majority of people had left by 2 o clock .

It was to late for Shay to go home so she decided to stay the night. We wandered up the stairs giggling about something stupid from the party until we reached my bedroom door. I pushed the door open and stopped in my tracks as a high pitched voice squealed. I hesitantly looked towards my bed to see Seth and a blonde haired girl uncomfortably trying to cover themselves with MY bed covers!!

I was fuming and stormed out of the room quickly looking for another place to sleep. Shay ran after me trying not to get lost but we both stopped when Seth called my name.

He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against the wall.
"Ouch " I yelled "what  the hell Seth ".

"I'm so sorry so so so sorry please forgive me" he murmured .

"For what ?" I questioned.

"Umm....doesn't matter" He muttered.

"Okay well goodbye then " I replied walking out if the corridor down the stairs and into the sitting room.i would sleep on a couch I suppose. Seth watched as I walked away. What was up with him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seths point of view

SHIT.

I quickly grabbed a sheet and threw it at Sarah while I stayed in the bed under the other sheets.

I looked towards the door to see Riley and Shay standing there with surprise and disgust written on both of their faces. Riley looked at me then sarah then me again . I'm in her bed.

Your so stupid Seth.

How?

Because you like her.

No I don't.

Yes you do.

No I don't.

Then why do you feel like your cheating on her?

I don't know........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rileys point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mason and Nate were already in the sitting room watching Tv while trying to clean up some space on the couch for me and shay to sleep. "Wait I have an idea Riley why don't you sleep in my room and Shay sleep in Nates?" Mason suggested .

"Yeah we both have two beds?" . I looked from Shay to Mason to Nate and back to Shay again before confirming the plan with a firm nod . Sorted I thought now I can sleep in peace. I smiled happily until I realised the other three were staring at me . My face blushed red and my eyes turned purple with embarrassment until finally Mason broke the silence.

"Come on " he said as I realise Shay and Nate had left . His voice sounded comforting in my sleepy state and I quickly asked for him to carry me to his room so I didn't have to walk.

We trudged up the stairs me still in my party attire probably looking like a drag queen but who cares right?

Mason opened and closed the door swiftly and plopped me down on the bed. I hadn't opened my eyes since Mason lifted me up downstairs and I was sure he thought I was asleep. I relaxed and pulled the duvet over my shivering body wrapped in little fabric and snuggled into the pillow. The lights switched off and Mason moved around the room once more. He came closer and closer . I listened to each step taken and waited. There is was . He kissed my forehead so lightly but he kissed me all the less. Now I was confused was it as a sister . Of course it was silly he has a girlfriend . I couldn't ask him im "asleep".

Whatever I'm to tired for this I thought I neeeedd sleep. In the morning I can deal with my brain. I was finally drifting of to sleep when I heard a distance voice . It was Seth.

"Riley ....Riley we need to talk" he begged from the distance .

Pffftttt he will live I need sleep in the morning I will talk to him ....if I have to;)

And then the night ended with a peaceful sleep.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to comment!!
Thanks for reading xx