Chapter 11

Hi Everyone! I hope your day is going well! I tested positive for Covid and it hasn't been the best week. So I apologize if there are grammatical errors. I try my best to catch them all, but with my frazzled brain this week I might have missed some more.

Also, are you guys able to see the photo above?

Enjoy! ❤️

____________________________________

Sinbad's Pov

The waves crashed against the ship. The wind was so loud in my ears. I barely registered the voices around me. I stared as the water moves back and fourth on the shore.

"Sin..."

I felt numb. Too numb. A tornado of thoughts swirled in my head. It was so painful.

"Sin..."

It all happened too fast. Three days ago I woke up to her in my arms. And then... she told me to forget her? I know she way lying, but my gods, how she affects me.

"Sin!" I awoke from my trance by Jafar's words.

"What?" I lightly snapped at him, my frustration evident to all.

"Sin, your bleeding." Jafar said as he pointed to my right hand. I suddenly felt a tiny stinging sensation coming from my hand. I opened my hand to see the red ring covered in my blood. I must of been squeezing my fists so tight that I cut myself. I looked at the ring. Ever since she placed it in my hand I haven't let it go, to point where you couldn't detach it from my hand as it feels like it morphed into my skin.

"Sin? We must get on the ship. We need to set sail soon." Said Jafar.

I started to make my way towards walking up the ship's ledge. Each step I took felt heavier than the last one. I just can't image going back without her.

My body froze. The bells of the cathedral rang loud throughout the capitol. The first announcement that the ceremony would start soon. I barely saw her after our fight. Except...when I saw her in the dress. A dress I saw enviously wanted to see her in back in Sindria on our wedding day. The way it accentuated her figure. How the shining sequins matched her glowing skin. She looked beautiful. When I entered the room that day as she was being fitted with the seamstress...the look in her eyes. I'd never seen her look so depressed before. I wanted to give her the world, if that would make her happier.

I had no control over this wedding. Though Artinia was a part of the seven seas alliance the Kingdom of Tenora wasn't. I never would have though such a small unheard of country would become a pain in my side. I was so distracted by my thoughts that I didn't realize the ship started to leave the dock.

I looked around me. I could see how everyone on the ship looked sorry for me. It made my blood boil. I should have just been more aggressive. But I just couldn't cause political problems with other countries. Who knows, they could side with bigger threats such as the Kou Empire or Reim.

"Sin..I" said Jafar before I stopped him.

"I need to go finish some paperwork. Make sure no one disturbs me." I said as I walked towards my office on the ship. I walked inside and sighed heavily as I sat down. I picked up my quill as I tried to focus on my documents.

"Ughhhhhh!" I yelled out in frustration. I couldn't focus on anything but her!

I wish this was all a horrible nightmare that I wish to wake up from. And wake up to her next to me...smiling lovingly at me first thing in the morning.