- 01: A new life -

The most beautiful things arise from the most adverse chaos. You are never prepared for what fate has in mind. These young children will understand that life is full of surprises, some good and others just not what we expect. Experience is what gives that touch to life. It all starts here, a summer sunset in the Koopa Kingdom. The inhabitants enjoy the calm and serenity that the soft summer breeze welcomes them. Everyone here lives in peace and prosperity.

To their surprise, they spot something unusual in the distance. Someone, with giant steps and with a red hood, runs carrying something in his arms, protecting it. That someone has large and heavy attributes, so it can be felt from far away. The people of the nearest town wonder what or who it is, so Koopa Troopa guards go into defense mode with their spears. The hooded being stops before them.

- who are you? - one of the guards points out while pointing his gun.

- Don't worry, my people... (says that person with a thick and deep voice) I'm sorry if I came so unexpectedly. We had a little altercation in the neighboring kingdom, please don't be alarmed.

At that moment, that man discovers himself, to which the guards, surprised, bow before him.

Guard: K-King Bowser, excuse me! I didn't recognize you (looking up) in that hood.

Bowser: It's okay (interrupting and at the same time taking off his hood) as I said, there was an altercation a few moments ago and I had to intervene. I need you to help me go to my castle. Here in my arms I have two children who need to be taken care of

They quickly head to the castle. Those children are also Koopa, one of them is smaller, with short dark green hair; the other is bigger, with purple hair and longer. Both have light scratches and dirt from dust. They are sleeping due to fatigue and the long journey. Upon arrival it is already night, one of the royal guards approaches.

- Master Bowser, at your service! -Bowing-

Bowser: (walks over and whispers) Tell Kamek I'm here and I need him in my room. Also make sure that the children do not wake up

He says that retreating as the guard responds -at your command, my king- as he heads to a room going to the right. When that happens, two boys observe what happened behind the main stairs. These are also Koopas, one with elongated green hair and glasses, and another with cyan hair in a mohawk.

- What happened, Iggy? (whispers the smallest)

- I don't know, Larry... (Answers the eldest) but it must be important, I'm sure. Otherwise Dad Bowser wouldn't have gotten involved.

The king enters his room and carefully places the children in bed, covering them with a blanket. While looking at them with a somewhat sad look and gently caressing their cheeks.

Bowser: Oh my children... I'm sorry you have to go through this right now. I hope you can feel comfortable here with my kids. Together we will be a big family (saying that to himself, he kisses each one's forehead and sighs) it's a promise.

At the door, Larry and Iggy are stealthily peeking. They both notice that there is someone else in their father's bed and they narrow their eyes to get a better look, but at that moment a magikoopa appears from behind and quickly pulls them away.

- what are you doing up so late? Your bedtime is over

Larry: ah! Kamek! S-sorry...

Iggy: I'm so sorry, Kamek... Larry was helping me with something, we are late. We saw dad bring someone over and I was curious.

Larry: me too, who are they?

Kamek: look: for now your father has to take care of them. There will be time to explain everything. For now go to sleep, it's already... (Looking at his watch) 10:35 p.m.