- 06: Bluish Feelings -

Ludwig and Mykey stay in Kamek's classroom. The young blue-haired man goes to the door and locks it. After that, he calmly walks to a chair and sits down, crossing his legs and resting his chin on one of his arms. Mykey for his part grabs a chair and sits across from his classmate, putting his hands on his knees and leaning forward a bit.

Ludwig: Okay, what do you need, Mykey?

Mykey looked into space for a bit with a slight doubtful expression and then looked at the boy with the bushy blue hair.

Mykey: Well I wanted to talk about Jr.'s exam, why did you change it?

Ludwig seemed unsurprised by that statement, so he gave a small sigh and proceeded to reply.

Ludwig: Because I wanted to, that's all.

Mykey looked at him with surprise mixed with strangeness, he did not expect such a response

Mykey: and... done? Is that all?

Ludwig: That's right. If you were expecting a more elaborate or in-depth answer, I'm afraid you flew too high.

Mykey: Ludwig... I know it bothered you a bit that I "took" your place, but I think you overdid it a bit, at least with Bowsy.

Ludwig: Like I told you before: we all get along that way, it's no big deal.

Mykey looked a little to the side as he doubted that statement.

Ludwig: If you have a problem with that, I recommend that you...

Mykey: (interrupting) no, I have no problems... (sighs) you're right, it's not that big of a deal, forgive my exaggeration (smiles tenderly)

At that sudden smile, Ludwig is somewhat confused.

Ludwig: You're weird, have they told you?

Those words cause Mykey to be surprised, opening his eyes and mouth wide, and he stares at Ludwig for a long time, which makes the blue-haired boy a little uncomfortable.

Ludwig: w-what?

Mykey takes his lost in his thoughts for a few moments. Ludwig, for his part, tries to get his attention by talking to him, but Mykey doesn't react. He doesn't either when Ludwig moves his palm across his gray eyes, until Ludwig snaps his fingers at him. So, Mykey gets out of the trace of him and tries to look away a little confused.

Ludwig: what's wrong with you?

Mykey: no, it's nothing, f-forgive me... I... I was thinking about something, it doesn't matter. Thanks for your time, I have to go with the guys now, well, see you later, Luddy... I-I mean, Ludwig!! (nervous laugh) well, bye!

Mykey stepped back and looked at Ludwig as he said that. Being nervous he doesn't realize that the door was closed, so as he turns around he hits his head on the door. Ludwig can't help but laugh a little, covering his mouth with his hands and trying to hide it.

Ludwig: A-Are you okay? (still covering his mouth)

Mykey turns to him, rubbing his forehead.

Mykey: y-yes... (Opens the door) well, we'll see you later

After that he leaves and goes with Roy and Bowsy. Ludwig stays in his seat, still thinking about what just happened, looking strangely into the void.

Ludwig: (thinking) That boy really is... weird... but he has his own charm..

Meanwhile, Bobby was in Larry's room, writing something in a small book, while his light-blue partner was still sleeping. Bobby stops writing and sets his pencil aside as he closes his little book, then leans his back against the back of his chair as he closes his eyes and begins to recall a little conversation he had with Larry last night.