- 15: The Sleepover -

The young Koopa finished dinner and little by little several of them headed off to do their things. Ludwig, Lemmy, Morton and Mykey were left at the table, who were exchanging topics of conversation, with Lemmy next to Morton; Ludwig was more of a spectator than a participant, but he was still curious about what the others were saying.

Lemmy: ...and that's why I like riding a unicycle.

Mykey: wow! Your tightrope work seems impressive.

Lemmy: (chuckles) more or less. I like swinging and being at heights

Morton: (whispers) it's true! One time Roy threw it too high and Lemmy flew too high.

Lemmy: Yeah, it was a weird day, although I did feel dizzy after the tenth pitch.

Mykey: and why did he throw you so many times?

– Because Roy is a total brute – both Lemmy, Morton and Ludwig respond in unison, which had remained almost silent the entire time.

Mykey: oh, yeah? I see him very calm

Ludwig: Don't let his bully appearance fool you, he's very careless.

Hearing that, Mykey gives a somewhat thoughtful look, to which Ludwig realizes

Ludwig: and let me tell you that, even if you try to change him and have all the good intentions, he is very proud and will want to solve everything by force, whether he is right or not.

Mykey subtly arches his eyebrows as he watches Ludwig and pays attention to what the blue-haired man says, moments later turning his gaze to Lemmy and Morton, who shrug their shoulders, shaking their heads a little and with an expression of irrefutability because of their older brother said.

On the other hand, Morton makes a little interference...

Morton: (whispers) well... Mykey was able to help Morton... who knows if he can help Roy too...

At that comment, Ludwig subtly looks at Morton, with a more surprised expression.

Lemmy: I somewhat agree with Ludwig on this one. You know how proud Roy is, he avoids certain things

Morton was about to say something, but then he remembers the little incident he had with his dark-glassed brother where the latter had pushed him. Having that thought in mind, the dark-skinned Koopa falls silent. Ludwig looks at his partner who was on his left.

Ludwig: As you see, Mykey, not everything is rosy, so forget it

Mykey: mmm...

Lemmy: but Roy is "rosy"

Upon hearing that comment, Mykey covers his mouth a little, hiding a small laugh without the others noticing; on the other hand, Morton cannot hide his laughter, although he then covers his mouth a little when he sees Ludwig very seriously looking at him, looking somewhat embarrassed for having laughed.

Ludwig: (grunts and looks at Lemmy) I'm not talking about that, you clown... (annoyed) anyway... I'd better go to my room...

Mykey: oh, okay. Sleep well

The young man said this while Ludwig left without saying anything else. When the three of them were alone, Lemmy sighed, which caught Mykey's attention.

Lemmy: he doesn't miss the opportunity to call me that...

Morton: (whispers) Morton thought you liked acting as a clown.