- 07: Patience tested -

It was 4:00 p.m. About thirty minutes had passed after the incident with Larry, who was taken to the infirmary. Meanwhile, in the dining room were Ludwig, Lemmy and Wendy. These last two were accompanying his older brother, who was very thoughtful and sighed at times. For her part, Lemmy patted Ludwig as a sign of compassion; Wendy looked at Ludwig somewhat embarrassed.

Wendy: Lud, I know you feel bad, but... what happened?

Ludwig: Larry bumped into me and fell.

Lemmy: w-well... yes... but how did all that happen? Why Larry...?

Ludwig: (interrupting) because the brute wanted to hit me and I stepped aside

Lemmy: knowing him, maybe he threw a kind of tantrum

Ludwig: something like that...

Wendy: what do you mean?

Ludwig: Bobby and I were talking, but Larry started making fun of me and we argued.

Wendy: nothing new

Lemmy: And what did you say to him now to make him upset?

Ludwig: what?

Lemmy: Well, sometimes your tongue is a little harsh with almost everyone, including me, who more than once called me "dwarf".

Ludwig doesn't seem to deny it; he just looks at Lemmy and change the subject.

Ludwig: I only told him that he was acting like a baby, but I think he affected him more now, for some reason.

Wendy: I ​​think it was because of that boy, Bobby

Lemmy: Now that you mention it, Wendy, it's true. Since he is with him he seems to do more things and he seems happier. The other day I saw when they played tennis and he was more energetic

Wendy: really? Oh! So what he needed was a friend

Ludwig: but it seems that he forgets that he has seven brothers, he almost never wants to do anything with us

-It's true- Wendy and Lemmy say in unison. Just then enter Jr. and Morton, eating candy and chocolates, both with their mouths full of chocolate.

Ludwig: Doesn't the weirdness end?

Morton: HEY GUYS!!

Lemmy: Don't yell, Morton! and hello

Wendy: You should know by now, Ludwig, there's never a normal day here.

Jr. and Morton approach the table and leave the candy they were eating. Wendy and Lemmy each take a candy and eat it

Jr.: Hey, have you seen Bobby and Larry? they weren't in their room, they were supposed to practice for tomorrow's event

Wendy: event?

Jr.: Yes, they are both going to participate in a video game contest tomorrow at 12:00. I guess they are resting a bit (laughs)

There was a somewhat awkward silence. Lemmy and Wendy looked at each other with some concern. Bowsy notices that and stops smiling, looking at his brothers.

Jr: guys, what's up?

Meanwhile that was happening in the dining room, Iggy and Bobby found Kamek in one of the dungeons, who was taking inventory of the potions and bottles on his shelf. In that, Bobby, inadvertently, raises his voice a little in despair.