Collector x God!Reader (Platonic)

Not a Request!

--

Story: Y/n and Collector are siblings. They are messing around when the Titan decides to ruin the fun.

--

"Catch!" Collector threw a giant boulder full-speed at Y/n.

"I got it, I got it!" Y/n flew at the boulder and caught it. They twirled the massive rock on one finger. "Top this!" They threw it up in the air and flew up, did a backflip and kicked it. The boulder started on fire and it flew straight past Collector before landing in the ocean.

"Impressive, yes. But still boring. I wanna do something fun!" He whined.

"Same. Hey, let's see if that Titan egg has hatched yet!" Y/n suggested.

"Ooh, yeah!" Collector nodded. They flew over to where they had last seen the Titan and his egg.

"Heyy!" Y/n landed on the Titan's shoulder. The large creature turned and scowled.

"Not you again, I thought I told you to stay away!" He roared.

"Sheesh, we were just bored-" Collector landed on his other shoulder and leaned on his massive neck. "And can you turn the volume down a tiny bit? That hurt my ears-"

The Titan huffed, shrugging the two siblings off of him. They both caught themselves before they fell.

"Is the egg hatched yet? We wanna play with him!" Y/n floated around the Titan.

"No, and absolutely not. I refuse to allow you psychopaths to even touch my son!" The Titan hissed.

"Aw what! We aren't psychopaths!" Collector crossed his arms.

"Yeah! Booo! Buzz-kill!" Y/n waved their arms.

"Where even is he?" Collector asked, floating upside down, looking all around for the egg.

"Why would I tell you? I already said, you aren't allowed to 'play' with him. You are extremely violent and dangerous, I don't doubt you could destroy him in an instant, even if you don't intend to."

"What! We would be gentle-" Y/n groaned.

The Titan growled. "I disagree. You are too oblivious to realize when you are being destructive. I cannot allow you to be near him. At LEAST not until he is near by size."

"WHAT! That'll take foreverrrrr-" Collector complained. "You are SO boring, you know that? B-O-R-I-N-G."

"Can we at least SEE him when he hatches?" Y/n asked.

"Perhaps I shall consider it, but you are to stay far away from him from then on. And you are not to touch him. But you'll have to wait."

"What? Why?" Collector asked.

"My son is not even close to hatching. It'll be another thousand years at least-"

"Nooooooo-" Y/n and Collector both groaned.

--

A/N: I was going to include when Collector got trapped, but I thought maybe this could just be a fun one. I could do that for a different oneshot in the future though. Hope you enjoyed!