Chapter 4

Amy, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Cream, Cheese, and their new friend Vertera confidently stride through the city towards Tails' house when they suddenly hear a voice. "Oh Knuckles, I've got your Master Emerald," says a female voice. "Not again, Rouge! Cease stealing the Master Emerald for Chaos' sake!" says Knuckles, groaning in anger. They spot a female bat holding a big emerald, smiling and smirking at the red echidna. "Come on, Knuckle, I want to keep an eye on this beautiful Emerald," says the bat looking down at Knuckles. "Ugh!" says Knuckles.

"Way to go, Knucklehead," says Sonic. "Silence, Sonic," says Knuckles, blushing. Amy and Cream laugh as Knuckles blushes, and Vertera stands there, confused and curious. "Who is this pink bunny?" says Rouge. "This is Miss Vertera the Rabbit, Miss Rouge," says Cream. "Her dimension is out of control, and we're taking her home safe and sound," says Sonic, sounding assured.

"Well, nice to meet you Vertera," says Rouge. "Nice to meet you too, Rouge," said Vertera happily.

"Hey Sonic! And everybody else!" says a cheerful voice. They turn around to see a white hedgehog, a purple cat, and a little brown raccoon bounding towards them. "Hey Silver! Blaze! And Marine!" says Sonic, waving at them. "Greetings, everyone," says the purple cat. "G'day Sonic and everyone!" says an orange raccoon. "Where are you guys headed?" says a white hedgehog. "We're taking our new friend back home to Tails' workshop because her dimension is out of control, and we're going to help her get home," says Amy, sounding confident.

"Oh! Hi Vertera! I'm Silver! Silver the Hedgehog!" says Silver, confidently. "Hello, Vertera. I'm Blaze the Cat. I'm the Imperial Princess who has the right to inherit the throne and the appointed guardian of the Sol Emeralds. It's very nice to make your acquaintance," says Blaze, sounding confident. "G'day mate! I'm Marine the Raccoon, but you can call me Captain Marine!" says Marine, confidently.

"Nice to meet you Silver, Blaze, and Marine. I'm Vertera the Rabbit," she says confidently. "So, what are you guys up to?" says Silver. "We're taking our friend to Tails' workshop to get her home safe and sound because her dimension is out of control, and we're going to help her get home," says Tails, sounding confident. "That's terrible. I'm so sorry, Vertera," says Blaze, sounding sympathetic.

"Oh, my goodness mate! That's bad!" says Marine, sounding concerned. "No girl leaves her dimension behind!" says Rouge, sounding protective. "That's OK, guys," she says confidently. "Don't worry, Vertera! You'll be home safe and sound!" says Sonic, sounding reassuring. "We'll help you get home safe and sound, Vertera! You can count on us!" says Amy, sounding confident. "We'll help you as well," says Blaze, sounding resolute. "Yeah, mate! We'll help you get back home!" says Marine, sounding determined. "Thank you, everyone," she says happily, sounding grateful.

"Now come on, everyone! Let's go to my workshop!" says Tails, sounding motivated. "Right!" says everyone, sounding determined. So, everyone, including Silver, Blaze, Marine, and Rouge, confidently marches towards Tails' workshop to get Vertera the Rabbit home safe and sound.