Chapter 8

Well, In My dream, I Saw A Black Figure, It Walked towards Me, And Thought It Wants To Kill Me, But It Spoke To me And Told Me That I Don't Belong To My World." Said Vertera. "What?!" Said Silver. "Incredible!"

Said Blaze. "Now That's You Don't See Everyday!" Said Rouge. "So, Ms. Vertera Doesn't Belong To Her World?!" Said Cream. "Chao Chao?!"

Said Cheese. ???: "You're All Right, Vertera Does Not Belong To Her World. She Belongs To Your World." Said A Mysterious Voice. "Who Is That?" Said Shadow.

"Whoever You Are, Come On Out." Said Sonic. So The Mysterious Figure Magically Appears And Walks toward The Gang.

"Relax, I Mean No Harm." Said A Mysterious Figure. "So, You're The One Is In Her Dream?" Said Amy. "Yes, I Am." Said A Mysterious Figure. "So What Do You Want From Her?" Said Knuckles.

"I'm Glad You Asked, Knuckles. Vertera Doesn't Belong To Her World. There Was A King And Queen Who Had A Baby Girl Named Vertera The Rabbit. When Her Kingdom Falls in The Hands Of Dr. Eggman, Her Parents Sent Her To A New World And They Sacrifice themselves by Releasing Their Powers To Her, And Their Kingdom. She Was Adopted and Lose Her Memories As A Baby, And Her Real Parents Protected Her And They Disappeared. That Means She Belongs To Your World, Sonic The Hedgehog."

Said A Mysterious Figure. "WHAT?!" Said Everybody In Pure shocked. "And There's One More Thing, Vertera Is A Princess Of Hearts." Said A Mysterious Figure.

"WHAT?!" Said Everybody. "I'm A What?! A Princess?!" Said Vertera.

"Crikey! Our New Friend Is A Princess!" Said Marine. "And I Thought Blaze Is The Only Princess!" Said Silver. "I Can't Believe This!" Said Amy. "This Is Crazy." Said Shadow. "Well, That Was Shocking News!" Said Sonic. "Please Tell Me This Is Not A Dream!" Said Vertera. "No, It's Not A Dream My Child. You're A Princess."

Said A Mysterious Figure. "Then if I'm A Princess, Where Are My Parents?" Said Vertera. "I'm So Sorry To Say, But The King And Queen, AKA, Your Mom And Dad Vanish Without A Trace." Said A Mysterious Figure. "No......" Said Vertera As She Lays Down On Tails's Bed.

"So Her Mom And Dad Were Fighting Eggman, Protecting Their Baby, And Their Sacrifice Selves To Protect Their Baby Girl?" Said Shadow. "Yes, Shadow. Now All I Have Is This Gem." Said A Mysterious Figure As She Shows A Heart Gem To Everybody.

"Oooooooo, Pretty Gem!" Said Rouge As She Tried To Get It. "Rouge, No." Said Shadow As He Holds Her Hand. "Awwww Shadow." Said Rouge Pouting But Stopped As

Shadow Kissed Her. "Mhmmm." Said Rouge As She Pulled Apart From Shadow. "Fine Love, I'll Do For You~" Said Rouge. "This Gem Is So Beautiful!" Said Amy. "Not Is Beautiful As You Ames~ Said Sonic. "Awwww, Sonic." Said Amy. " "That Gem Looks Like A Heart!" Said Silver. "It Sure Is Silver." Said Blaze.

"Pretty!" Said Cream. "Chao!" Said Cheese. "Yeah." Said Tails. "She Is A Pretty Mate!" Said Marine. "This Gem Is For Vertera Only. Her Parents Wanted To Give Her For Her Birthday, But...... This Belongs To You, Princess Vertera." Said A Mysterious Figure As She Gives The Heart Gem To Her.

"Whoa...." Said Vertera. "Now Your Journey Has Begins, Vertera. Your Journey Is Finding Your Kingdom And Restore It." Said A Mysterious Figure As She Mysterious disappeared. "Whoa, I Guess This Is My Mission Now." Said Vertera.

"Well, I'm Going With Her, Just In Case Some Robotniks Here!" Said Sonic. "Yeah! I Could Punch Eggman's Robotniks Every Day and Helping Out Our Friend!" Said Knuckles. "I Can Help Out Too!" Said Tails.

"I'll Help Her Out With My Sonic And My Friends!" Said Amy. "I'll Help Her Too." Said Blaze. "Me Too!" Said Silver.

"I Could Kick Any Butts And Help Out!" Said Rouge. "I'm Doing This For Maria. I Can Help With Her." Said Shadow.

"Me And Cheese And Marine And Help Out Too!" Said Cream. "Yeah!" Said Marine. "Chao Chao Chao!" Said Cheese. ???: "We Can Help Out Too!" "Huh?" Said Everybody. Tails Walked To The Door Opens The Door, And There was a green crocodile, A Purple Chameleon, And A Hyper Yellow Bee.

"Vector! Espio! And Charmy Bee!" Said Tails. "What Are You Guys Doing?" Said Sonic. "We Heard That Your New Friend Is A Princess!" Said Vector. "Her Parents Sacrificed Their Selves To Protect Their Daughter." Said Espio. "And That's Why We Wanted To Help Our New Friend!" Said Charmy.

"You're Helping Me......?" Said Vertera. "Yes!" Said Everybody. "Everybody....... Thank You!" Said Vertera.

"Excuse me". Said A Voice. "I'll Get It." Said Amy. "She Opened The Door And A Older Rabbit, A Yellow Hedgehog, and A Green Girl Who was wearing a White Petal Skirt. "Mom!" Said Cream As She Ran To Her Mom And Hugged Her. "Hey Cosmo!" Said Tails As He Ran To Her Hugged Her Too. "Maria!" Said Shadow. "Hey Shadow! Said Maria As She Ran To Shadow And Hugged Him. "Vertera, This Is Vanilla The Rabbit, Cream's Mother." Said Amy.

"Nice To Meet You Dear." Said Vanilla. "Nice To Meet You Too Ms. Vanilla." Said Vertera. "This Is Cosmo The Seedrian, And... She's My Girlfriend." Said Tails While Blushing. "Oh, Nice To Meet You Vertera." Said Cosmo. "Nice To Meet You Too Cosmo."

Said Vertera. "And This Is Maria Robotnik The Hedgehog. She's My Friend Doing The Ark For 50 Years."

Said Shadow. "Wow! 50 Years! But Nice To Meet You, Maria." Said Vertera. Nice To Meet you Too Vertera." Said Maria.

"So Me, Cosmo and Maria, Heard About Your Story, And We Are Shocked!" Said Vanilla. "Yes, I Feel Bad For Your Parents," said Cosmo. " And I'm Sorry For My Cousin Julian, Vertera." Said Maria. "It's OK Maria, Good Thing Team Sonic Save Me." Said Vertera.

"Looks Like I Got A Mission, Restore My Kingdom, With My Friends!" Said Vertera.

"That's Wonderful To Hear Dear, But You Need Some Sleep And Heal Up Before Your

Journey." Said Vanilla. "All Right." Said Vertera.

So Everyone Going Home Because Is Getting Late, Knuckles Is Going To Angel Island. Cream, Cheese, And Vanilla Are Going To Their Home, Along Side With Team Chaotix. Shadow, Rouge, and Maria Are Going Home Too.

Silver, Blaze, and Marine Are Going To Their Dimension, But They're Come Back. Sonic And Amy Are Going To Amy's House. Lastly, Tails, Cosmo, And Vertera Staying Here In Tails's WorkShop And Fall Asleep. Getting Ready For Their Biggest Adventure.

To Be Continued!