Chapter 5

I apologize for the wait in writing this story. Here is the corrected version of the original text:

Sonic, Tails, and their friends have arrived at Tails' workshop. "We're finally here!" said Tails. She was surprised by Tails' workshop and expressed it. "I know, right?" said Amy. "Well, let's go," said Sonic. Everyone went inside Tails' workshop, and she continued to be awed by it. "Wow," she said. Rouge asked her if it was her first time there.

"Yes. This is my first time seeing his workshop. It's amazing!" she said joyfully. "I'm glad you like it," said Rouge. "Now, let's see if I can teleport you back home, Vertera." "Okay, Tails," she said. As Tails went to his workplace, Sonic and his friends sat on the couch while she looked at Tails' workshop in amazement. "You're still looking at his workshop, huh, Vertera?" said Knuckles.

Embarrassed, she said, "Oh, sorry, Knuckles." "It's okay, darling. You're just curious," said Rouge. "Yeah," she replied. Blaze asked her why she was in Mobius. She explained that she was a human girl playing Sonic Colors Ultimate when a portal appeared in her room. It dragged her into it, and when she regained consciousness, she saw Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles fighting a large man and his robots. She tried to leave, but she stumbled and fell, and the man tried to kidnap her. However, Sonic and his friends save her and defeat the fat man. They told her she was okay, and she told them that she was no stranger to their world. She was playing games in her world when a portal appeared in her room and took her into their world, which was out of control.

Everyone was shocked by her story. "Oh my, that was a shocking story indeed," said Blaze. "Yeah," said Silver. "Crikey! That's some story!" said Marine. "Wow, I have no words for this," said Amy. "Are you a human in your world, Miss Vertera?" said Cream. "Yes, Cream, I am," she said sadly.

Amy hugged her and said, "You don't have to say sorry, Vertera. That's right, mate. We're your friends!" said Marine. "Human or Mobian or not, you're always welcome to our world. Is that right, Silver, dear?" said Blaze. "You're right, Blaze! Don't worry, Vertera! We'll help you!" said Silver.

"Miss Blaze and Mr. Silver are right! You're our friend, Miss Vertera!" said Cream while hugging her. Cheese hugged her and said, "Chao Chao Chao!" She smiled at everyone and even at Sonic and Knuckles. "Hey, count me in, because I'll help you," said Knuckles. "Yeah, Vertera, just smile," said Sonic, giving her a thumbs up and winking at her. She smiled sweetly, and tears fell from her eyes as she hugged Amy and Cream.

"Thank you... Thank you all....!" she said, her voice breaking. "Everyone is right, Vertera. We'll all help you," said Tails as he came out of his workshop. "Exactly, darling. Even though I'm a G.U.N. agent, I'll still help my friends, including newbies," said Rouge. "Thank you, guys!" she said happily.

"So, Tails, how's it going?" said Sonic. "Well, I've got some bad news. Her dimension is unstable, and if she goes back to her world, it could shock her. She can't go back home," said Tails. Everyone, including her, was shocked to hear Tails' announcement. She was heartbroken, and tears fell from her eyes.
To be continued.

Once again, I apologize for the delay.

I'm So Sorry For Waiting So Long To Write A Story, Guys. I'm Stuck On A Writer's Block, Hehehehe. But Don't Worry, I'm Back! Thank You Guys So Much For Your Patient! Hopefully, I'll Write More Chapters Someday. See You Guys Later!