She never misses || XII

I wake up on the final day of training, feeling a sense of joy when I see my new girlfriend lying next to me. As her eyes flutter open, she greets me with a raspy "Morning."

Returning the gesture, I hum in response while watching her move her head from the pillow onto my chest.

Clove slowly leans up and presses her lips to mine, leaving multiple pecks. "I love waking up like this," she declares, placing her leg over my waist and settling into my lap. "With you," she continues as she presses her lips against mine once more starting a small make-out session before training.

Our lips move together slowly, yet passionately. I feel her warm breath on my cheek as she softly enters her tongue, and our tongues begin to playfully intertwine. As I lightly massage my fingers into her hair, she lets out a small moan in response.

However, the thought of training quickly brings me back to reality, and i realise we may have gotten a bit too carried away.

"Hey, babe, we have training soon," I remind her in between kisses, eliciting a groan from her as she pulls my waist upwards so that our chests are touching.

"No," she trails off, and I can feel her trying to deepen the kiss as she move her lips against mine. As our lips move faster and with more passion, she begins to grind against me, trying to stall and avoid going to training. It's clear that she would rather stay with me.

I smile as I feel the rhythm of her movements, my hands moving to cup the sides of her waist to steady her. Each motion creates an intense friction between us, causing her to moan loudly as the pleasure intensifies.

Quickly, flip her over, positioning myself on top of her as I straddle her. Our lips continue to move together in perfect harmony, causing her to moan loudly at the sensation.

As two slow minutes pass, I finally pull away from her, causing her to whine at the loss of contact. "We really have to get to training, baby," I remind her, leaning down to give her a quick peck on the lips as she pouts asking for a kiss.

"One more" she mumbles against my lips. I chuckle and press a slow kiss to her lips.

Upon entering the training center, my eyes immediately fall upon Cato who is enthusiastically mutilating a group of headless dummies. I chuckle to myself as I shake my head at his brutal display.

As a whistle is blown, the instructor calls for our attention. "Gather around everyone," she orders. I make my way over to stand next to Clove as the instructor announces that today is our last day of training. She then reveals that we will be taken to a practice arena to sharpen our survival and defense skills.

I notice that Cato and Marvel instantly perk up as the instructor mentions the word "arena." She continues to explain that we will be divided into two teams and placed in a small practice arena. Due to space constraints, not all tributes will be playing at the same time, and each team will consist of eleven members.

The trainers begin to group us together, and we are divided into two teams. As they announce the first group to go, I am relieved to see that all my allies and some acquaintances are in the same group, which means that at least one of them will be on my team.

"Okay, Group One, you're up first. Group Two, wait in the waiting room," the trainer instructs, and the members of Group 2 head out, to wait their turn.

"You're now ready to start the game. And for obvious reasons, these guns will not hurt you. The aim of the game is to shoot the sensors on the chest or back of your opponents until they're unable to play. Each team will have a captain. Once all of one teams players have been eliminated, the game is over. Have you understood everything so far? Great! Now for the teams." She points at the large screen above and clicks on it, revealing a team selection screen."